Title: MoBrinx's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# MoBrinx

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Would like to delete footer on home page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/would-like-to-delete-footer-on-home-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [MoBrinx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/)
 * (@mobrinx)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/would-like-to-delete-footer-on-home-page/#post-6747149)
 * Thanks, I’ll try looking for a plugin.
 * I posted in the Electa theme home page but I haven’t received any replies….
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Simple Q About Comment Section](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simple-q-about-comment-section/)
 *  Thread Starter [MoBrinx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/)
 * (@mobrinx)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simple-q-about-comment-section/#post-6581530)
 * I changed the style.css file to the following and updated. Then I refreshed my
   page but the highlight is still Black. It looks like the changes aren’t taking
   effect. How do I save and launch the changed version of my website?
 * ————————–
    /* Theme Name: Mont Blanc Version: 1.0.8 Author: frenchtastic Author
   URI: [http://frenchtastic.eu/about](http://frenchtastic.eu/about) Theme URI: 
   [http://frenchtastic.eu/theme/mont-blanc/](http://frenchtastic.eu/theme/mont-blanc/)
   License: GNU General Public License License URI: [http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html](http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html)
   Description: Mont Blanc is very easy to use yet it’s also extremely customizable!
   It’s beautifully engineered so that both admins and users will love to spend 
   time on your site. All available customizer options will allow you to easily 
   make your site look the way you want it! Tags: white, light, blue, red, yellow,
   green, purple, one-column, two-columns, right-sidebar, left-sidebar, fluid-layout,
   custom-colors, responsive-layout, custom-menu, featured-images, post-formats,
   sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready */
 * /*
    Mont Blanc like WordPress is licensed under the GPL license. Check the license
   here: [http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html](http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html)*/
 * .bypostauthor .media-heading{
    background-color: #222; } ———————————
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Simple Q About Comment Section](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simple-q-about-comment-section/)
 *  Thread Starter [MoBrinx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/)
 * (@mobrinx)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simple-q-about-comment-section/#post-6581482)
 * Unfortunately there is no option to save. To find the style.css I did ctrl+shift
   +I and found the solution to be this…
 * ———————————————————————–
    } .bypostauthor .media-heading { background-color: 
   rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25); ——————————————————————
 * Which previewed a more transparent grey block over my username. However, adding
   this code into WP editor isn’t changing anything on the page. I’ll look into 
   the child theme, thanks! I just really like Mont Blanc and would prefer to keep
   it if possible.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Simple Q About Comment Section](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simple-q-about-comment-section/)
 *  Thread Starter [MoBrinx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/)
 * (@mobrinx)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simple-q-about-comment-section/#post-6581479)
 * Hi Jack,
 * I was able to access the WordPress editor to edit the style.css file of my theme.
   Unfortunately when I open the style.css file, all I get is two comments in the
   file. There is no style code to be edited. I’m not sure if I have the correct
   write access permissions or why there is no code listed.
 * Do you know of any other way I can edit the style.css file? The theme is called
   Mont Blanc. I have copied and pasted the snipped of comments for you to view 
   below. Ironically enough the comment says the theme is easily customizable haha.
 * —————————–
    /* Theme Name: Mont Blanc Version: 1.0.8 Author: frenchtastic Author
   URI: [http://frenchtastic.eu/about](http://frenchtastic.eu/about) Theme URI: 
   [http://frenchtastic.eu/theme/mont-blanc/](http://frenchtastic.eu/theme/mont-blanc/)
   License: GNU General Public License License URI: [http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html](http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html)
   Description: Mont Blanc is very easy to use yet it’s also extremely customizable!
   It’s beautifully engineered so that both admins and users will love to spend 
   time on your site. All available customizer options will allow you to easily 
   make your site look the way you want it! Tags: white, light, blue, red, yellow,
   green, purple, one-column, two-columns, right-sidebar, left-sidebar, fluid-layout,
   custom-colors, responsive-layout, custom-menu, featured-images, post-formats,
   sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready */
 * /*
    Mont Blanc like WordPress is licensed under the GPL license. Check the license
   here: [http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html](http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html)*/—————————————————————-
 * Please let me know if there is something I can do to actually edit the style.
   css of this theme or if I need to find a new theme which allows me to edit its
   style.css file.
 * MoBrinx
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Simple Q About Comment Section](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simple-q-about-comment-section/)
 *  Thread Starter [MoBrinx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mobrinx/)
 * (@mobrinx)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simple-q-about-comment-section/#post-6581316)
 * I found what you’re seeing in my CSS, thank you. I don’t understand how to change
   it though…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)