Title: mno's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mno

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Translation of Primary Buttons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-of-primary-buttons/)
 *  Thread Starter [mno](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/)
 * (@mno)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-of-primary-buttons/#post-7328426)
 * I have and every thing works, except translating these two buttons.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Translation of Primary Buttons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-of-primary-buttons/)
 *  Thread Starter [mno](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/)
 * (@mno)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-of-primary-buttons/#post-7328424)
 * Hi There, just wondering if someone has an Idea or reference to another post 
   so I can solve this issue.
 * Or another way to contact the makers of UM.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] User Cache Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-cache-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [mno](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/)
 * (@mno)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-cache-issue/#post-7327986)
 * Hi There, just wondering if someone has an Idea or reference to another post 
   so I can solve this issue.
 * Or another way to contact the makers of UM.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce] PDF Invoice displays Custom Data from EventOn Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pdf-invoice-displays-custom-data-from-eventon-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [mno](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/)
 * (@mno)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pdf-invoice-displays-custom-data-from-eventon-plugin/#post-6129732)
 * I would really appreciate if you can help me looking into this. I know it must
   be possible, but I simply don’t understand how this can be done.
 * thanks
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Database Problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/database-problems-25/)
 *  Thread Starter [mno](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mno/)
 * (@mno)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/database-problems-25/#post-5953210)
 * I Logged in to the wp-admin panel, which than displays the following text: One
   or more database tables are unavailable. The database may need to be repaired.
 * I clicked on the link bringing me to /wp-admin/maint/repair.php?referrer=is_blog_installed
   and hit ‘Repair Database’ which brings me here /wp-admin/maint/repair.php?repair
   =1
 * Thats where i received teh advice comign to this Forums.
 * Yes, I do have Backups.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)