Title: mlusername's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mlusername

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlusername/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlusername/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlusername/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlusername/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlusername/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlusername/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlusername/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlusername/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Badge Management] Working with Flatsome theme and custom product layout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/working-with-flatsome-theme-and-custom-product-layout/)
 *  Thread Starter [mlusername](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlusername/)
 * (@mlusername)
 * [4 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/working-with-flatsome-theme-and-custom-product-layout/#post-15840620)
 * It doesn’t solve my problem – but I really do appreciate you getting back to 
   me! Many thanks and regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Table for WooCommerce] shows variant product in seperate row](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shows-variant-product-in-seperate-row/)
 *  [mlusername](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlusername/)
 * (@mlusername)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shows-variant-product-in-seperate-row/#post-14749739)
 * Hello,
 * I followed your tutorial where you say show ‘Product Type (Product/Variation 
   Product)’ and select ‘Only Variation Product’, but when I preview product page,
   the product shows ‘all’ variations of all products on database?
 * How do I only show the variation for the product being shown on the detail page
   for the product – and not show all variations for all products?
    Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)