Title: mlorim's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mlorim

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RootsPersona] PHP error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-error-604/)
 *  [mlorim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 * (@mlorim)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-error-604/#post-17179525)
 * I commented line 73, the error cleared and the data displayed appears to work
   OK.
 * `/** return $row[0]; */`
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RootsPersona] PHP error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-error-604/)
 *  [mlorim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 * (@mlorim)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-error-604/#post-17179496)
 * I have the same error message. Do you resolve it?
 * Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in wp-content/plugins/
   rootspersona/php/dao/sql/class-RP-Query-Executor.php
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] Caption search](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caption-search/)
 *  Thread Starter [mlorim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 * (@mlorim)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caption-search/#post-10434197)
 * Thanks very much.
    I selected Post Types|attachment and Custom fields|Some|_wp_attachments_image_alt
   and reindexed. That finds the image alt text linked to the image filename.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] Caption search](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caption-search/)
 *  Thread Starter [mlorim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 * (@mlorim)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caption-search/#post-10431130)
 * Thanks for your reply.
    I could find the post title with the search word, but
   I was wanting a visitor to get search results for individual images by caption
   without scrolling and searching through the whole post and visually scan for 
   it, which WordPress already does.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Content Type Manager] Category Archives for custom post type not working.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-archives-for-custom-post-type-not-working/)
 *  [mlorim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 * (@mlorim)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-archives-for-custom-post-type-not-working/#post-6126810)
 * Thank you rmeck! I spent hours trying to figure why categories and tags archives
   stopped displaying.
    After several months with no plugin update to fix this issue,
   how can we trust it again? I’m studying Pods plugin instead.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSV Importer] Control where file is imported to and custom fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/control-where-file-is-imported-to-and-custom-fields/)
 *  [mlorim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 * (@mlorim)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/control-where-file-is-imported-to-and-custom-fields/#post-5165643)
 * I have used Custom Content Type Manager plugin (free) to create custom fields
   in a custom post_type, then remapped the columns of a spreadsheet for CSV Importer.
   It successfully imported titles, post text, and categories, and added all the
   custom fields values except for images, which I haven’t resolved yet.
 * I created a child theme and customized single.php to display the custom fields
   in the post.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-DownloadManager] .htaccess file versus htaccess.txt file & Move Message](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/htaccess-file-versus-htaccesstxt-file-move-message/)
 *  [mlorim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 * (@mlorim)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/htaccess-file-versus-htaccesstxt-file-move-message/#post-3822401)
 * I had a similar problem. With my Hostgator hosting the File Manager did not show
   hidden files until I switched to the “Legacy File Manager”, which revealed the
   presence of the .htaccess file after I renamed htaccess.txt.
 * Also with Shared hosting and if using an Add-on domain, the path to the backup-
   db folder needs to be confirmed as /home/”account name”/public_html/”add-on domain
   name”/wp-content/backup-db (in the plugin’s Database DB Options screen). You 
   can see the full path name in the File Manager. Mine was incorrect and was looking
   for the .htaccess file in the wrong place.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Image editor coming up blank in safari](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-editor-coming-up-blank-in-safari/)
 *  [mlorim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 * (@mlorim)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-editor-coming-up-blank-in-safari/#post-3547296)
 * Your work-around works for me too as long as changes are saved first, or they
   are lost from the reload. Still, it’s very frustrating and inefficient to work
   this way when needing to change titles etc for pages of multiple images.
 * Your opportunity to change hosting helps remove that area of troubleshooting.
   Things are pointing back to a WordPress bug. It appears to be cross-platform 
   on different OS’s and multiple browsers.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Image editor coming up blank in safari](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-editor-coming-up-blank-in-safari/)
 *  [mlorim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 * (@mlorim)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-editor-coming-up-blank-in-safari/#post-3547293)
 * Same problem of blank pop-up image edit screen for me using Safari 6.0.3 on Mac
   Mtn Lion. Clearing browser cache and cookies helped one time but not subsequently.
   I use Cloudflare CDN but turning it off and clearing cached pages did not help.
 * Same problem when using Chrome 26 and Firefox 19 browsers on 2 different computers.
   IE 7 worked OK, which allowed me to get some editing done. How ironic 🙂
 * On a prior session last week adding “Use Google Libraries” plugin seemed to be
   the solution for awhile, but not any more.
 * Keeping image sizes below 1000px as suggested by others did not resolve it. Removing
   old post revisions appeared to work once but not on a subsequent session.
 * Since this happens intermittently with various combinations of computers and 
   browsers could it be a database or hosting issue?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cart66 Lite :: WordPress Ecommerce] [Plugin: Cart66 Lite :: WordPress Ecommerce] Cart66 Shortcode Button Loads empty screen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cart66-lite-wordpress-ecommerce-cart66-shortcode-button-loads-empty-screen/)
 *  [mlorim](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mlorim/)
 * (@mlorim)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cart66-lite-wordpress-ecommerce-cart66-shortcode-button-loads-empty-screen/#post-2770062)
 * I have a basic WP v3.4.2 installation with the only changes to WP Settings>Permalinks
   being set to Post name /%postname%/ and using Zenshop v1.0.0 theme plus the required
   Cart66 Lite v1.5.0.2 and WP-PageNavi v2.83 plugins.
 * In order to get the Add Cart66 shortcode icon to work i.e. not display a blank
   pop-up, I added this code to the theme’s function.php, just before the last ?
   >
 *     ```
       /* CUSTOM PRODUCT SLUG */
       function my_products_pages() {
         return array('products');
       }
       add_filter('cart66_add_popup_screens', 'my_products_pages');
       ```
   
 * Then the product editor icon, (which is gray for me) works in both visual and
   HTML modes.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)