Title: mloffer's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mloffer

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mloffer/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mloffer/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mloffer/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mloffer/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mloffer/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mloffer/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mloffer/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mloffer/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Registration Options for BuddyPress] New users are not moderated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-users-are-not-moderated/)
 *  Thread Starter [mloffer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mloffer/)
 * (@mloffer)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-users-are-not-moderated/#post-3460775)
 * The “solution” mostly lies in the fact that I got lucky. The parameters of the
   project changed so that it’s not a moderated system anymore. I’m now using the“
   Invite Anyone” plugin to allow users to invite friends. There’s an option there
   that allows account activation via invites even if registration is disabled.
 * Not as good as allowing anyone to register and moderating those requests, but
   seems to be the best compromise until this plugin gets rewritten for the newest
   versions of WP & BP.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Registration Options for BuddyPress] New users are not moderated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-users-are-not-moderated/)
 *  Thread Starter [mloffer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mloffer/)
 * (@mloffer)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-users-are-not-moderated/#post-3460738)
 * I tried that. [http://d.pr/i/30Zl](http://d.pr/i/30Zl)
 * I’ve moved on to another solution now, so I probably won’t have time to test 
   anything else. Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)