Title: mklomp's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mklomp

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mklomp/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mklomp/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mklomp/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mklomp/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mklomp/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mklomp/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mklomp/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mklomp/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ShopEngine Elementor WooCommerce Builder Addon – All in One WooCommerce Solution with eCommerce Templates & Woo Widgets] Layout not working properly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/layout-not-working-properly/)
 *  Thread Starter [mklomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mklomp/)
 * (@mklomp)
 * [4 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/layout-not-working-properly/#post-15753675)
 * Hello [@prosenjitbarman](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prosenjitbarman/),
 * Thanks for your quick and extensive response. I will have a look at how this 
   works in different themes. What I do not get though is that I do see the correct
   website in the Elementor editor but it screws up when previewing (or live) the
   page. I would say that the Elementor editor already would not include the header….
   And I also do not get the fact that this is also not the case when editing the
   same theme in Elementor editor.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)