Forum Replies Created
The link you shared http://gma2:8888/fael_form/576/
is showing nothing.
Any acf field named matching the acf field will work.
It is so easy. Just drag and drop any field (e.g: text, textarea, dropdown or whatever) in the post form and give it any name except the common names of post columns like ID, content. That’s it, this will be treated as custom field in the form. Any post created using that form will have the meta with the name of the field. And the value provided when creating the post will be the meta value of that custom field.
* You have to save permalink from settings.
* You have to place the form to any page or somewhere else.
Make sure you did the above mention points and let us know.
To edit a post you have to turn/swith on the field with the label “Can usere edit post” in the post form settings.
We will definitely going to show you a quick video on that.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Mithu A Quayium.
Glad to know it is solved. Feel free to express your feelings about our plugin, rate us and let others know about it. 🙂
Hi, does the issue persist in new version ?
Sorry for your inconvenience. Yes, our documentation should have been a bit more elaborative, and we will surely work on it to make it much more easier to understandable for you.
Thanks for you kind suggestion.
Sorry to hear that. We are testing the issue and let you know the update about it.
Hi, if you already created and published a form, then go to the desired page, edit that in elemntor mode, drag the ‘UF Form’ widget to the place of page where you want the form to appear. Then in the form setting in elementor panel, there will dropdown from where you can select that form which you you want to render.
Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, we are working with some custom and advance feature for the future. Hope this feature will be there as well.
Sorry that it was not working for you, can you please let me know which thing you could not get, or what is not working so that I can help you ?
We have checked the plugin from our side, and it is working. There might some possibility that you might miss is
1) Did you creat a posting form and set that form to a page or post, or did you directly set the input fields to the page ? If you did the second, it might not work, since we are not giving support for direct post inserting without creating a form. So please , create a form and insert that form to any post type to get it working ?
2) If you create form, please do not forget to set a value for the field “Who can access this form”, you will get this field in “Accessibility” section under Settings of the form. Set to any value.
Please let me know if the above things are assured and issue persists or not.