Title: mistaaaaaaaake's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mistaaaaaaaake

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Popup Builder & Popup Maker for WordPress – OptinMonster Email Marketing and Lead Generation] Very annoying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/very-annoying-9/)
 *  Thread Starter [mistaaaaaaaake](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/)
 * (@mistaaaaaaaake)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/very-annoying-9/#post-18382572)
 * No problem. got a message that they wont send me any msg any more.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Visualizer – Tables & Charts Manager with Built-in AI Generator] When I use more than 3 charts on one page, the page becomes blank](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-i-use-more-than-3-charts-on-one-page-the-page-becomes-blank/)
 *  Thread Starter [mistaaaaaaaake](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/)
 * (@mistaaaaaaaake)
 * [5 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-i-use-more-than-3-charts-on-one-page-the-page-becomes-blank/#post-14665649)
 * Thabk you for your reply.I started using HTML n CSS to make charts now, but Still
   I prefer to use yours.
 * So the things changed since last week is that I updated some plugins. I tried
   to find out the problem so I stopped them all but nothing changed.
 * I cant show you the problem because when I insert more than 4 charts, the page
   becomes blank.I cant see nothing on the page.Actually it happened this last year
   as well. It was because I used Japanese letters in the chart.
 * Anyways, If you say you havent changed nothing, so its my website. I’ll try to
   find the problem then.
 * Thank you for your time
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Visualizer – Tables & Charts Manager with Built-in AI Generator] When I use more than 3 charts on one page, the page becomes blank](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-i-use-more-than-3-charts-on-one-page-the-page-becomes-blank/)
 *  Thread Starter [mistaaaaaaaake](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/)
 * (@mistaaaaaaaake)
 * [5 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-i-use-more-than-3-charts-on-one-page-the-page-becomes-blank/#post-14660887)
 * Its ok.I stop using it.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[RapidLoad AI - Optimize Web Vitals Automatically] It didnt work on my site but support is good](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-is-a-scam-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [mistaaaaaaaake](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/)
 * (@mistaaaaaaaake)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-is-a-scam-7/#post-13991128)
 * ok than you
 * and the refund, I got a refund.I just didnt see it, sorry about that. I tried
   to modify the old comment about refund but I couldnt.
 * anyway Thanks foy rapid answers.
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by [mistaaaaaaaake](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/).
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by [mistaaaaaaaake](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/).
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[RapidLoad AI - Optimize Web Vitals Automatically] It didnt work on my site but support is good](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-is-a-scam-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [mistaaaaaaaake](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/)
 * (@mistaaaaaaaake)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-is-a-scam-7/#post-13990875)
 * Hold on, Im thinking to buy a new theme so i will try it on a new theme, then
   let you know .
 * sorry for the mess.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[RapidLoad AI - Optimize Web Vitals Automatically] It didnt work on my site but support is good](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-is-a-scam-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [mistaaaaaaaake](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/)
 * (@mistaaaaaaaake)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-is-a-scam-7/#post-13990823)
 * I contacted to the Support and anyways I decided to cancel the order but it looks
   like When I tell about refund, no answer comes back. its already 3rd time I asked
   for refund…
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[RapidLoad AI - Optimize Web Vitals Automatically] It didnt work on my site but support is good](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-is-a-scam-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [mistaaaaaaaake](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/)
 * (@mistaaaaaaaake)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-is-a-scam-7/#post-13984660)
 * OK, Thanks. Will do.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[RapidLoad AI - Optimize Web Vitals Automatically] It didnt work on my site but support is good](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-is-a-scam-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [mistaaaaaaaake](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mistaaaaaaaake/)
 * (@mistaaaaaaaake)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-is-a-scam-7/#post-13984450)
 * Thanks for your reply.
 * Yes I cleared the cache and I used pagespeed insights and GTmetrix to see if 
   something changed. Then most of things got worse.
 * Or Do I have to wait until it works properly?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)