Title: MissBizzy's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# MissBizzy

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[List category posts] Excluding Cat ID not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excluding-cat-id-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excluding-cat-id-not-working/#post-9521051)
 * I have 1 post not tagged with “video” (written guides are new and not up yet)
   and it DOES appear under “written” alongside all the video guides that shouldn’t
   be showing up. That same video does not show up under video guides (as it shouldn’t).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Accordion Shortcodes] Add arrow to the accordian](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-arrow-to-the-accordian/)
 *  [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-arrow-to-the-accordian/#post-9292120)
 * [@rylink](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rylink/) I honestly think it just
   wasn’t working because of the \ in 25BE.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Accordion Shortcodes] Add arrow to the accordian](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-arrow-to-the-accordian/)
 *  [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-arrow-to-the-accordian/#post-9125370)
 * Did you need to change anything else? I’m looking to do the same thing but it
   appears the CSS you have here does nothing for me.
 * Nevermind, got it!
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[DX Info Widget for YouTube] Displacing Widgets and Resizing weird](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displacing-widgets-and-resizing-weird/)
 *  Thread Starter [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displacing-widgets-and-resizing-weird/#post-6483694)
 * Almost worked. Have to play with the video width more and see. Looks like that
   will do the trick though! Once I get it figured out I’ll come back and post if
   I needed to change any of the CSS or just mess with the video width in case anyone
   else wants to try it.. From my initial testing it looks like I may need to add
   margin or something. Thanks SO much!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[DX Info Widget for YouTube] Displacing Widgets and Resizing weird](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displacing-widgets-and-resizing-weird/)
 *  Thread Starter [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displacing-widgets-and-resizing-weird/#post-6483683)
 * Wow, thanks for the quick response!
 * I added the custom CSS and everything works perfect now as for the sizing. I’d
   still love to have 2 columns though 😉
 * As for caching, I actually set it to 48 hours – far longer than just an hour 
   or two (I’m not adding a video to youtube every 2 hours, so I figured to make
   it longer was my thought)
 * For the loading issues, do you mean literally just the first viewer, or the first
   viewer from each PC/IP? I figured that may be it and loaded it a few times between
   different devices, tested my page speed, loaded a few more times, tested page
   speed, and it still seemed to add minimum 6 seconds to my page loading time. 
   Maybe I’ll try leaving it installed for a couple days and see. My site is not
   currently “live” (coming soon sign although I am working directly on the live
   site) so I’ll give it some time and see if anything changes. This time around
   it’s only hitting my page speed by about 3-3.5 seconds, but it dropped my ratings.
   It seems to complain about “redirects” and “defer parsing of JS” that both seem
   to include youtube links.
 * I will keep it up and running though. As I mentioned, my site isn’t “really” 
   going live for almost a month, so once I’m done fiddling, do a database cleanup
   etc. it may help a lot.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Posts in Page] Problem with template in Child Theme folder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-template-in-child-theme-folder/)
 *  [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-template-in-child-theme-folder/#post-6450397)
 * Not sure what your issue is, but just to let you know I just set this up using
   a child theme and was able to use a custom post template. Are you sure you actually
   uploaded the modified version, and not the original version to your child theme
   folder?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Youtube Channel Gallery] Message from server: Forbidden. Check in YouTube if the id](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/message-from-server-forbidden-check-in-youtube-if-the-id-1/)
 *  [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/message-from-server-forbidden-check-in-youtube-if-the-id-1/page/3/#post-6235791)
 * lixation are your sure you used your channel id, and not user id? What’s your
   exact shortcode (with your api code XXX’d out of course)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Youtube Channel Gallery] Message from server: Forbidden. Check in YouTube if the id](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/message-from-server-forbidden-check-in-youtube-if-the-id-1/)
 *  [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/message-from-server-forbidden-check-in-youtube-if-the-id-1/page/3/#post-6235788)
 * [@elevensuns](https://wordpress.org/support/users/elevensuns/) what’s your shortcode?
   I’m having an issue where the player just shows white but the thumbnails show
   now.. when I play a thumbnail I can hear the video but not see it, so wondering
   what you’re doing and if it’s working right.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Youtube Channel Gallery] Featured Video in playlist embed doesn't work (blank window), thumbnails working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/featured-video-in-playlist-embed-doesnt-work-blank-window-thumbnails-working/)
 *  [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/featured-video-in-playlist-embed-doesnt-work-blank-window-thumbnails-working/#post-6223568)
 * Did you ever find a solution for this? I seem to be having the same problem
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Youtube Channel Gallery] Message from server: Forbidden. Check in YouTube if the id](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/message-from-server-forbidden-check-in-youtube-if-the-id-1/)
 *  [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/message-from-server-forbidden-check-in-youtube-if-the-id-1/page/3/#post-6235786)
 * Hey, had this issue as well, it is because of newer youtube channel’s. I found
   how to get mine to work, here is my example
 * `[Youtube_Channel_Gallery identify_by="channelid" user="UCrVBB-ecSJdwHGYH264c6mA"
   key="myapikey" maxitems="9" thumb_columns_tablets="4" title="1"]`
 * You need to add identify_by=”channelid” but leave it set as user=”yourchannelid”
   So when you go to you youtube channel it will be youtube.com/abunchofjumbledcharacters
   so use “abunchofjumbledcharacters” in the user section (even though that’s actually
   your channel id and not user id)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Youtube Channel Gallery] Error type: "Bad Request". Error message: "Bad Request" Domain: "usageLimit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-type-bad-request-error-message-bad-request-domain-usagelimits-r/)
 *  [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-type-bad-request-error-message-bad-request-domain-usagelimits-r/#post-6440701)
 * Hey, had this issue as well, it is because of newer youtube channel’s. I found
   how to get mine to work, here is my example
 * `[Youtube_Channel_Gallery identify_by="channelid" user="UCrVBB-ecSJdwHGYH264c6mA"
   key="myapikey" maxitems="9" thumb_columns_tablets="4" title="1"]`
 * You need to add identify_by=”channelid” but leave it set as user=”yourchannelid”
   So when you go to you youtube channel it will be youtube.com/abunchofjumbledcharacters
   so use “abunchofjumbledcharacters” in the user section (even though that’s actually
   your channel id and not user id)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Twitter] Tweet button not showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tweet-button-not-showing/)
 *  Thread Starter [MissBizzy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/missbizzy/)
 * (@missbizzy)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tweet-button-not-showing/#post-6061140)
 * Thanks you for the quick reply. I’m not sure what is doing it, but it is showing
   up on other devices. It is only on my laptop that it does not appear.. which 
   is odd as I use the same browser on both.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)