Title: mindmind's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mindmind

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mindmind/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mindmind/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mindmind/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mindmind/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mindmind/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mindmind/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mindmind/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mindmind/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [GoDaddy Multiple Domain Install](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/godaddy-multiple-domain-install/)
 *  Thread Starter [mindmind](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mindmind/)
 * (@mindmind)
 * [17 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/godaddy-multiple-domain-install/#post-922250)
 * Anyone have any idea?
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [GoDaddy Multiple Domain Install](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/godaddy-multiple-domain-install/)
 *  Thread Starter [mindmind](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mindmind/)
 * (@mindmind)
 * [17 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/godaddy-multiple-domain-install/#post-922239)
 * Ok, I changed them both now to [http://www.sitec.com/blog](http://www.sitec.com/blog)
   and verified it’s option in the mysql site.
 * Well, another problem popped up from there. When I type my website as [http://www.sitec.com/blog](http://www.sitec.com/blog)
   it changes the URL of the site to [http://www.sitec.com/websites/sitec/blog](http://www.sitec.com/websites/sitec/blog).
   However, if I type the website as [http://www.sitec.com/blog/](http://www.sitec.com/blog/)
   it stays the same.
 * Now for the login problem, when I go to [http://www.sitec.com/blog/wp-admin](http://www.sitec.com/blog/wp-admin)
   it goes to the login as usual. The difference is that URL does this: [http://www.sitec.com/blog/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sitec.com%2Fwebsites%2Fsitec%2Fblog%2Fwp-admin%2Findex.php](http://www.sitec.com/blog/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sitec.com%2Fwebsites%2Fsitec%2Fblog%2Fwp-admin%2Findex.php).
 * I found out if I manually remove the query string redirect_to, everything works
   the way it was suppose to until I need to resubmit again. The resubmit problem
   only happens for just a few but essential forums. Whenever I submit something,
   the redirect_to GET query string appears again.
 * The blog somewhat works now but only if I manually remove the query strings. 
   I also installed WP 2.7 and the problem still exists there.
 * I took a closer look at the <form> using firebug and noticed that this tag:
    
   <input type=”hidden” value=”/website/sitec/blog/wp-admin/options-general.php”
   name=”_wp_http_referer”/> now appears. The value of _wp_http_referer is where
   the redirect_to query is where my site is being redirected to.
 * How is the _wp_http_referer formed? Is it using some type of internal path finding?
   It doesn’t seem to be using the wp_options.siteurl or wp_options.home. Is this
   a problem I can easily fix?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)