Title: mikemitchell's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mikemitchell

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikemitchell/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikemitchell/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikemitchell/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikemitchell/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikemitchell/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikemitchell/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikemitchell/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikemitchell/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Account Engagement] 1.4.7 released](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/1-4-7-released/)
 *  [mikemitchell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikemitchell/)
 * (@mikemitchell)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/1-4-7-released/#post-10391933)
 * I tried that but it didn’t work. I ended up creating a new user in Pardot and
   was able to sync that way, so it works for now, but this is a pretty kludgy workaround.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Account Engagement] 1.4.7 released](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/1-4-7-released/)
 *  [mikemitchell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikemitchell/)
 * (@mikemitchell)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/1-4-7-released/#post-10388926)
 * [@barryhughes-1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/barryhughes-1/) the problem
   still persists, for me anyway. I’ve tried all of the remedies listed in other
   threads and I’m still getting:
    “Cannot authenticate. Please check the fields
   below and click “Save Settings” again.”

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)