Title: mikejpr's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mikejpr

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Username or E-mail no more translated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/username-or-e-mail-no-more-translated/)
 *  Thread Starter [mikejpr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/)
 * (@mikejpr)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/username-or-e-mail-no-more-translated/#post-17494207)
 * I did too, but honestly, have you checked it in french or german language and
   looked at it?
 * I even deleted all languages again and let WP import them, but even after that
   it doesn’t work. The error must therefore be of a technical nature, because the
   translations are in the .po files and are still not displayed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Username or E-mail no more translated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/username-or-e-mail-no-more-translated/)
 *  Thread Starter [mikejpr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/)
 * (@mikejpr)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/username-or-e-mail-no-more-translated/#post-17488054)
 * Sorry, but French or German are 100% translated. They are also present in the
   translation file, but are no longer displayed. I would therefore presume that
   it will no longer work with the latest update either.
 * Here 2 example:
 * #: [includes/core/class-builtin.php:785](http://demo.lecarrefour.de/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Fplugins%2Fultimate-member-fr_FR.po&bundle=ultimate-member%2Fultimate-member.php&domain=ultimate-member&page=loco-plugin&action=file-view#includes/core/class-builtin.php:785)
   [includes/core/class-builtin.php:788](http://demo.lecarrefour.de/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Fplugins%2Fultimate-member-fr_FR.po&bundle=ultimate-member%2Fultimate-member.php&domain=ultimate-member&page=loco-plugin&action=file-view#includes/core/class-builtin.php:788)#:
   [includes/core/class-builtin.php:1274](http://demo.lecarrefour.de/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Fplugins%2Fultimate-member-fr_FR.po&bundle=ultimate-member%2Fultimate-member.php&domain=ultimate-member&page=loco-plugin&action=file-view#includes/core/class-builtin.php:1274)
   msgid “Username or Email” msgstr “Identifiant ou e-mail”
 * #: [includes/core/class-builtin.php:874](http://demo.lecarrefour.de/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Fplugins%2Fultimate-member-fr_FR.po&bundle=ultimate-member%2Fultimate-member.php&domain=ultimate-member&page=loco-plugin&action=file-view#includes/core/class-builtin.php:874)
   [includes/core/class-builtin.php:877](http://demo.lecarrefour.de/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Fplugins%2Fultimate-member-fr_FR.po&bundle=ultimate-member%2Fultimate-member.php&domain=ultimate-member&page=loco-plugin&action=file-view#includes/core/class-builtin.php:877)
   msgid “Email Address” msgstr “Adresse e-mail”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Security Optimizer - The All-In-One Protection Plugin] Existing Translation are not showed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/existing-translation-are-not-showed/)
 *  Thread Starter [mikejpr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/)
 * (@mikejpr)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/existing-translation-are-not-showed/#post-17310906)
 * PS: Also in Activity Log the word “Human”/”Bot” and “Registered” don’t show the
   translation.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Security Optimizer - The All-In-One Protection Plugin] Existing Translation are not showed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/existing-translation-are-not-showed/)
 *  Thread Starter [mikejpr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mikejpr/)
 * (@mikejpr)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/existing-translation-are-not-showed/#post-17310902)
 * Thank you @tsvetanmfor your explanations.
 * I have removed all languages again and reloaded. I could indeed see an improvement,
   but a few places remain untranslated, such as the left menu navigation (except
   for Dashboard, the translations are missing for the others). Also the two tiles
   for Site Securitys and Login Security on the dashboard are not translated.
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/www.rapp-tephany.com/sg_security_english.png?ssl=1)
 * Since I translated a completely new language, I also noticed two other things.
   Firstly, the two tiles mentioned above are now only displayed translated in the
   new language using the .po/.mo files. Secondly, all other places seem to be translated
   via the JSON file. It took me some effort to convert it, but then it worked. 
   As I said, the above remarks should be transmitted to the developers to make 
   improvements.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)