Title: memographer's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# memographer

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] This email address does not belong to the same domain as the site.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-email-address-does-not-belong-to-the-same-domain-as-the-site-2/)
 *  [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-email-address-does-not-belong-to-the-same-domain-as-the-site-2/#post-7141793)
 * Had the same issue… found this article – [http://kb.cf7skins.com/contact-form-7-configuration-validator/](http://kb.cf7skins.com/contact-form-7-configuration-validator/)
 * Scroll down to the paragraph ‘This email address does not belong to the same 
   domain as the site’.
 * I’ve entered [noreply@mywebsite.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/replies/noreply@mywebsite.com?output_format=md)
   into ‘FROM’ field settings. That fixed the problem.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Edit Page: Publish Box and Page Attributes Box are missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-page-publish-box-and-page-attributes-box-are-missing/)
 *  Thread Starter [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-page-publish-box-and-page-attributes-box-are-missing/#post-4858759)
 * By the way, the “Publish Box” is located at the bottom of the page in 1-column
   AND 2-column layouts. NOT in a sidebar as it was for 2-column layout in previous
   versions.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Edit Page: Publish Box and Page Attributes Box are missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-page-publish-box-and-page-attributes-box-are-missing/)
 *  Thread Starter [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-page-publish-box-and-page-attributes-box-are-missing/#post-4858758)
 * Not sure what exactly helped… I suspect the following (MOST RECENT) actions:
   –
   Clear history and cookies – Login – go to Edit Page – in “Display Options”: Un-
   check “Page Attributes” – Change “Screen Layout” to (.) 1 column – Check “Page
   Attributes” in “Display Options”
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Edit Page: Publish Box and Page Attributes Box are missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-page-publish-box-and-page-attributes-box-are-missing/)
 *  Thread Starter [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-page-publish-box-and-page-attributes-box-are-missing/#post-4858749)
 * Appreciate your help, Lorro.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Edit Page: Publish Box and Page Attributes Box are missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-page-publish-box-and-page-attributes-box-are-missing/)
 *  Thread Starter [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-page-publish-box-and-page-attributes-box-are-missing/#post-4858735)
 * Thanks for your help, Lorro.
    Answering your questions: – I do not see the heading“
   Publish” – div id=”page-sortables” is not present in a admin “Edit Page” source–
   This is the only page I have a problem with. “Edit Post” admin page works fine–
   I tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox on two computers. All same.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SlimStat Analytics] Website doesn't load after 3.5.9 update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/website-doesnt-load-after-359-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/website-doesnt-load-after-359-update/#post-4786258)
 * I’ve checked the plugin again. It seems like it is back to normal. Disregard 
   this request. Sorry for spamming!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SlimStat Analytics] New 3.5.7 is displaying data for the first 7 days of month only](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-357-is-displaying-data-for-the-first-7-days-of-month-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-357-is-displaying-data-for-the-first-7-days-of-month-only/#post-4741424)
 * THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER, CAMU!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SlimStat Analytics] New 3.5.7 is displaying data for the first 7 days of month only](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-357-is-displaying-data-for-the-first-7-days-of-month-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-357-is-displaying-data-for-the-first-7-days-of-month-only/#post-4741422)
 * Thanks, Camu!
    Does this bug affect the collection of data (or just the graphs)?
   I would rather wait for two weeks till a new version with a fix is released.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SlimStat Analytics] Overview Screen Paints Over (3.5)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/overview-screen-paints-over-35/)
 *  [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/overview-screen-paints-over-35/#post-4456105)
 * NO PANIC!
    Works like a charm now! Thanks, camu!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SlimStat Analytics] Overview Screen Paints Over (3.5)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/overview-screen-paints-over-35/)
 *  [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/overview-screen-paints-over-35/#post-4456099)
 * I have tried the “disabling modules” solution. It didn’t work for me.
    I got 
   a WHITE/BLANK PAGE on “Overview” tab with a Top Traffic Sources section visible
   at the bottom of it.
 * Any other suggestions?
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[SlimStat Analytics] new layout is very disapointing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-layout-is-very-disapointing/)
 *  [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-layout-is-very-disapointing/#post-7814004)
 * Thanks, camu! I’ll be waiting for 3.5.1 and other great stuff from you 🙂
    Merry
   Christmas and Happy 2014 to you and your team!
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[SlimStat Analytics] new layout is very disapointing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-layout-is-very-disapointing/)
 *  [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-layout-is-very-disapointing/#post-7814002)
 * Overall, I like it so far. Btw, Ctrl+F5 helped me.
 * A question-
    How can I see daily stats on “Overview” tab. I see the graph without
   numbers… I’ve used to hover the dots in the Daily Pageviews graph and look at
   the daily stats. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SlimStat Analytics] Upgrade – No Data to Display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgrade-no-data-to-display/)
 *  [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgrade-no-data-to-display/page/2/#post-4171193)
 * Update to the most recent version fixed my problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SlimStat Analytics] Upgrade – No Data to Display](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgrade-no-data-to-display/)
 *  [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgrade-no-data-to-display/#post-4171162)
 * Hello,
    I have the same issue after the recent upgrade. The solution “_SlimStat
   > Settings > Views tab, and set Right Now Extended to ‘No’_ DOESN’T HELP.
 * Any other thoughts?
 * Thank you!
 * [http://memographer.com/](http://memographer.com/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SlimStat Analytics] Upgaded to slimstat 3.3 and not seeing visits](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgaded-to-slimstat-33-and-not-seeing-visits/)
 *  [memographer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/)
 * (@memographer)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upgaded-to-slimstat-33-and-not-seeing-visits/page/2/#post-4003283)
 * Seems like it’s counted my laptop and android visits. Will see better by the 
   end of the day. Thanks for your prompt response to this matter, Camu.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/memographer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)