Title: mediaseth's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mediaseth

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 115 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
[8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Something tripped up the way the way our non profit’s site displays](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-tripped-up-the-way-the-way-our-non-profits-site-displays/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [1 month, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-tripped-up-the-way-the-way-our-non-profits-site-displays/#post-18989815)
 * “The last text before the error is “Newsletter Signup”. Therefore, the error 
   must be somewhere after that.”
 * Thank you! I disabled gravity forms and the issue went away. Unfortunately, we’re
   quite dependent on it, especially for member sign ups. I’ll look for alternatives.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Something tripped up the way the way our non profit’s site displays](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-tripped-up-the-way-the-way-our-non-profits-site-displays/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [1 month, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-tripped-up-the-way-the-way-our-non-profits-site-displays/#post-18989779)
 * Thanks! That’s an odd way to display an error message. It blends in with everything
   else and doesn’t contain any useful information. I’m still a bit lost as to what
   to try next, since the error log itself isn’t showing anything.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Something tripped up the way the way our non profit’s site displays](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-tripped-up-the-way-the-way-our-non-profits-site-displays/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [1 month, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-tripped-up-the-way-the-way-our-non-profits-site-displays/#post-18989715)
 * Thank you. I installed Debug Log Manager to make it easier to switch on and off.
   I’m puzzled, because it’s not picking up on any errors, and that certainly can’t
   be true…
 * How are you seeing the error in the HTML code output?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Recurring events broken again](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recurring-events-broken-again/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recurring-events-broken-again/#post-16478512)
 * Thank you. I was unable to remember my password or under which employee’s email
   the account is under. I’m not sure I know how to use a staging server. I’ll take
   a look – thanks.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Sharing posts to FB with embedded video – won’t play videos on android only iOS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sharing-posts-to-fb-with-embedded-video-wont-play-videos-on-android-only-ios/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sharing-posts-to-fb-with-embedded-video-wont-play-videos-on-android-only-ios/#post-15235984)
 * Thanks [@ironprogrammer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ironprogrammer/)
 * We already know the weird .m4v.mp4 double extension for the featured images of
   our videos prevents social media links from displaying the featured images. We
   have it default to our logo.
 * It’s the castus cloud we use for our videos. It’s their older system, and so 
   we hope to make the move to their newer cloud server and get proper thumbnails
   for their videos.
 * Fingers crossed that solves it. Weird that the FB app in iOS doesn’t mind it,
   but Android does. Web browsers don’t mind it, either.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] purchased pro, can’t upgrade from regular events calendar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/purchased-pro-cant-upgrade-from-regular-events-calendar/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [4 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/purchased-pro-cant-upgrade-from-regular-events-calendar/#post-14996980)
 * Thank you! It worked! I thought we would have to FTP it into the right directory.
   I did not know wordpress could upload a zip file. All set!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can upload images fine, can not add images using “customize” in ANY theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-upload-images-fine-can-not-add-images-using-customize-in-any-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-upload-images-fine-can-not-add-images-using-customize-in-any-theme/#post-12860480)
 * Yes, that worked. Interestingly, I’ve only downloaded plugins recommended by 
   the themes! Thanks
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can upload images fine, can not add images using “customize” in ANY theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-upload-images-fine-can-not-add-images-using-customize-in-any-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-upload-images-fine-can-not-add-images-using-customize-in-any-theme/#post-12860431)
 * Thank you James. Interestingly, when I activate the Health Check plugin, I get
   a blank page with nothing but the number “1” in the upper left. This is consistent
   with multiple themes, as is the original problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Latest update broke things](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/page/2/#post-9511195)
 * Already did, Sunny.. but it was about the original issues.. now I’m having a 
   domino effect of one issue after the other.. not sure if I need a ticket for 
   each issue
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Latest update broke things](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/page/2/#post-9511193)
 * Full page didn’t fix it 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Latest update broke things](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/#post-9511180)
 * I used to have (still sort of do have) advertisers in the right sidebar. They
   wanted to be where the calendar was.. but I will try it
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Latest update broke things](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/#post-9511177)
 * There is nowhere that allows me to select “stream” view anywhere anymore except
   for in shortcode, but shortcode no longer works
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Latest update broke things](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/#post-9511134)
 * Thank you. Removing the short code, it doesn’t appear in the right part of the
   page. It only appears after. And it only appears as agenda view. This is a problem.
   The calendar went from a few quirks to all sorts of failures with one recent 
   update. It’s frustrating, because I new events to enter. I would like to subscribe
   to hublite, but I need help, first. Thank you. Also, I will not be changing my
   theme. I’m in too deep with this theme. It has to work with it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Latest update broke things](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/#post-9511105)
 * It’s worked perfectly with my theme for a long time (except for the double-display
   on the calendar page – once where it belongs, and then the agenda view in the
   page footer for some strange reason)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Latest update broke things](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/)
 *  Thread Starter [mediaseth](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/)
 * (@mediaseth)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-broke-things/#post-9508243)
 * Thank you. I just tried it in explorer and found that my calendar was unable 
   to work in stream view. I’m in agenda view, now. That’s a different or related
   issue?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 115 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
[8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mediaseth/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)