Title: mcWade's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mcWade

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[wp-comment-master] [Plugin: wp-comment-master] Next or page click](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-comment-master-next-or-page-click/)
 *  [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-comment-master-next-or-page-click/#post-2430298)
 * Figured out the issue here with the page repositioning during pagination. The
   plugin is hiding the comment list then fading it back in when paging. This removes
   the height of the comment list, which changes the height of the page.
 * On the cm.js file on line #74 there is this code: $list.hide().slice(currentPage*
   comPerPage,(currentPage+1)*comPerPage).fadeIn();
 * Change this to: $list.hide().slice(currentPage*comPerPage,(currentPage+1)*comPerPage).
   show();
 * That will get a simple hide and show with no fading animation and no page re-
   positioning. To fade the comment list out and in add this code underneath: $(‘
   ol.commentlist’).animate({ opacity: 0 },0).animate({ opacity: 1 });
 * Will new code should read like this:
    $list.hide().slice(currentPage*comPerPage,(
   currentPage+1)*comPerPage).show(); $(‘ol.commentlist’).animate({ opacity: 0 },
   0).animate({ opacity: 1 });
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[wp-comment-master] [Plugin: wp-comment-master] Next or page click](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-comment-master-next-or-page-click/)
 *  [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-comment-master-next-or-page-click/#post-2430297)
 * Hi American2020, did you figure this one out? I am looking at the same problem
   and can’t find any repositioning script.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simplr Registration Form Plus+] [Plugin: Simplr User Registration Form] Admin to add other users?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simplr-user-registration-form-admin-to-add-other-users/)
 *  [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simplr-user-registration-form-admin-to-add-other-users/#post-1928030)
 * Yes, I know that one but this client is using 3.0.5 which it doesn’t work on.
   I just found a way altering this code to make it work for logged in users only,
   which is what I needed to do.
 * Thanks Dana for getting back to me on this.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simplr Registration Form Plus+] [Plugin: Simplr User Registration Form] Admin to add other users?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simplr-user-registration-form-admin-to-add-other-users/)
 *  [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simplr-user-registration-form-admin-to-add-other-users/#post-1928028)
 * Hi Dana, did you figure this one out? I would like to do the same thing fo a 
   site I am working on.
 * Thanks,
    Wade
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Register Plus Redux] [Plugin: Register Plus Redux] Embeding registration form in site page. E.g. via shortcode.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-register-plus-redux-embeding-registration-form-in-site-page-eg-via-shortcode/)
 *  [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-register-plus-redux-embeding-registration-form-in-site-page-eg-via-shortcode/#post-1894931)
 * Hi Vrefr. Did you figure this out by chance, I am wanting to do the same thing?
   Place the registration form on a specific page with out redirecting to the wp-
   login.phplogin.php?action=register page.
 * Thanks,
    Wade
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Next Page] Possible to restrict to sibling pages?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-to-restrict-to-sibling-pages/)
 *  [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [15 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/possible-to-restrict-to-sibling-pages/#post-2067352)
 * I am curious about this same thing. Is it possible to only loop navigate through
   pages that have the same parent?
 * Thanks,
    wade
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flexo Archives] [Plugin: Flexo Archives] Category Optoin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-flexo-archives-category-optoin/)
 *  Thread Starter [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-flexo-archives-category-optoin/#post-1984433)
 * Hi Heith. I figured out what I wanted, it was not actually altering your code
   but on the results page I display the archives for that specific category. I 
   have that functioning now. You can see it here [http://www.avistar.com/blog](http://www.avistar.com/blog).
 * Thanks for getting back to me on this. Have a great sunday.
 * Wade
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Comment Rating] [Plugin: Comment Rating] Incompatible with Thesis theme?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-comment-rating-incompatible-with-thesis-theme/)
 *  [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-comment-rating-incompatible-with-thesis-theme/#post-1597612)
 * An issue I was getting was this error, function ckratingKarma not defined. All
   you need to do is call the ck-karma.js file to fix that. Now the rating system
   worked.
 * Call this in the footer.php:
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/wp-content/
   plugins/comment-rating/ck-karma.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
 * Wade
 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [Display Comment by Karma value](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-comment-by-karma-value/)
 *  [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-comment-by-karma-value/#post-1615271)
 * I got the Comment Ratings Plugin to work. After activating the plug in I was 
   getting an error, function ckratingKarma not defined. All you need to do is call
   the ck-karma.js file to fix that. Now the rating system worked.
 * Call this in the footer.php:
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/wp-content/
   plugins/comment-rating/ck-karma.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
 * Wade
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Comment Rating] [Plugin: Comment Rating] Doesn't Do Anything](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-comment-rating-doesnt-do-anything/)
 *  [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-comment-rating-doesnt-do-anything/#post-1787652)
 * After activating the plug in I was getting an error, function ckratingKarma not
   defined. All you need to do is call the ck-karma.js file to fix that. Now the
   rating system worked.
 * Call this in the footer.php:
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/wp-content/
   plugins/comment-rating/ck-karma.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Real Estate Pack] [Plugin: Simple Real Estate Pack] Fatal Error when Activating Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simple-real-estate-pack-fatal-error-when-installing-simple-real-estate-pack/)
 *  Thread Starter [mcWade](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mcwade/)
 * (@mcwade)
 * [15 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simple-real-estate-pack-fatal-error-when-installing-simple-real-estate-pack/#post-1849313)
 * Resolved issue. PHP Version wasn’t up to date.
 * Closed

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)