Title: Maxou51's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Maxou51

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sidebar Login] Sidebar login-redirect](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-login-redirect/)
 *  [Maxou51](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/)
 * (@maxou51)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-login-redirect/#post-3858809)
 * Hi I’m interested about your question as well
 * So after 2 months, is it possible?
 * Thanks, Max
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Recent Posts Widget] Title Link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-link-3/)
 *  [Maxou51](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/)
 * (@maxou51)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-link-3/#post-3550495)
 * Perfect, thank you very much. I’m sure it will help many other people.
 * Max
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Recent Posts Widget] Title Link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-link-3/)
 *  [Maxou51](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/)
 * (@maxou51)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-link-3/#post-3550493)
 * Ok so it’s possible 🙂
 * Could you tell me which page you’ve had to edit in the advanced recent posts 
   folder?
 * Thanks, Max
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Recent Posts Widget] Title Link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-link-3/)
 *  [Maxou51](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/)
 * (@maxou51)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-link-3/#post-3550491)
 * i’m looking for the same thing, did you find a way to make it work?
 * thanks,
 * Max
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[qTranslate] Weird HTML Tags on title pages in and out WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/weird-html-tags-on-title-pages-in-and-out-wordpress/)
 *  Thread Starter [Maxou51](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maxou51/)
 * (@maxou51)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/weird-html-tags-on-title-pages-in-and-out-wordpress/#post-3917748)
 * Ok so I answer to myself, after having tried to install the same configuration
   on local at home, I’ve found the plugin actually works perfectly. So I decided
   to desactivate my other plugins one by one in testing each time if I had the 
   same trouble on my page titles.
 * And I’ve finally found that this plugin is not compatible with another plugin
   called “WP Image Carousel”.
 * When I desactivate this plugin, my titles are displaying like it should do.. 
   So now, I just need to find another carousel 🙂
 * I’ve installed another diaporama to be sure and everything works good. I imagine
   if I’ve had 100 plugins to desactivate one by one to check which one makes the
   mess on my site. Anywway, what a waste of time :/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)