Title: maximan's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# maximan

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Fastest Cache - WordPress Cache Plugin] How to not cache widget rss feeds embedded in cached home page?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-not-cache-widget-rss-feeds-embedded-in-cached-home-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-not-cache-widget-rss-feeds-embedded-in-cached-home-page/#post-7188925)
 * Hello and thanks for your prompt response. I have website [http://www.wekivagolfvillas.com](http://www.wekivagolfvillas.com)
   with a widget on the home page that feeds rss news from local media. I want to
   cache the home page but not the rss feeds. Is this possible?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] WF Falcon not caching rss](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/#post-6514845)
 * One additional comment before closing this thread. I enabled Falcon for the site
   with the exception of adding an exclusion for the page with rss feeds. Thus I
   get site-wide speedup from caching and retain auto update of widget rss feeds
   on the excluded page, albeit that page loads somewhat slowly, but that’s OK. 
   Thanks again for your helps.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[My Calendar - Accessible Event Manager] Minimal list view](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minimal-list-view/)
 *  Thread Starter [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minimal-list-view/#post-6566697)
 * Excellent. I have one other question. There is a 12 month header above events,
   e.g “September 2015-August 2016”, that I don’t want to display. I cannot find
   a shortcode or Setting to NOT display. I also unsuccessfully tried editing css
   and template. Can you suggest how to do this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] WF Falcon not caching rss](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/#post-6514842)
 * Yes, I was afraid that would be your answer. I experimented with a couple of 
   rss ajax plugins but even with Falcon enabled loading ajax rss was slow. With
   caching disabled means that initial page loading is not as fast as with Falcon
   but adequate for my needs and rss updating occurs with page refresh, so I guess
   that’s the answer. Thanks for your prompt response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] WF Falcon not caching rss](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/#post-6514838)
 * I’d like to reopen this thread because there are some weird things happening 
   that I can’t figure out. With Falcon enabled and rss exclusions set correctly,
   when I first launch Safari the rss feeds are hours old but if I login to site
   Admin and immediately login out (without doing any changes) then rss feeds are
   minutes old. If I then quit and relaunch Safari the feeds are once again hours
   old. Is there any advice you can give to resolve this issue?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] WF Falcon not caching rss](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/#post-6514825)
 * I’m writing to close the loop on this problem and to say a big thank you for 
   helping resolve this issue. I checked a number of rss plugins and settled on 
   WP RSS Aggregator, added exclusions as needed and feeds update as expected.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] WF Falcon not caching rss](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/#post-6514803)
 * After a few days of testing I can confirm that rss feeds are not updating despite
   excluding “feed”(without the quotes) content in the url. The particular page 
   in question is cached by WF including rss news feeds: [http://wekivagolfvillas.com/news/](http://wekivagolfvillas.com/news/).
   You will note under Orlando Local News that news is a day old. If I login to 
   admin and clear cache then the news will be current. Any help you can give would
   be appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] WF Falcon not caching rss](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/#post-6514716)
 * I am writing again with an update on my efforts to get rss feeds to auto update.
   To recap, rss feeds update when caching is disabled or when basic caching is 
   enabled, but not when Falcon is enabled. I tried excluding “rss” and “feeds” 
   contains in the url but still no updates. The rss links are in widgets so maybe
   this is why but I have another widget with weather info and this does update.
   One other bit of info – there are no header error messages with Falcon, this 
   only happens with basic. Any more suggestions what to try?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] WF Falcon not caching rss](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/#post-6514633)
 * Thanks for pointing out the cookie dilemma. I’ll raise this with the Participants
   Database developer. Am I correct in presuming that other caching plugins would
   suffer the same conflict with Participants Database?
 * Re rss non-caching, sorry if I wasn’t clear. With Performance Setting set to “
   no caching” rss feeds update, as expected, and same with Basic caching. With 
   Falcon enabled rss don’t update, so I tried excluding urls containing “rss” but
   still no updates. I guess the solution is no caching!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] WF Falcon not caching rss](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/)
 *  Thread Starter [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wf-falcon-not-caching-rss/#post-6514629)
 * Of course, I meant to say that rss feeds are being cached whereas I don’t want
   that as this prevents updates. To clarify, I did exclude all urls that include“
   rss” so why is WF caching rss feeds?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Print Invoice & Delivery Notes for WooCommerce] shipping does not show up on print invoice!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-does-not-show-up-on-print-invoice/)
 *  [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-does-not-show-up-on-print-invoice/page/2/#post-5332309)
 * No, I’m not running WP Super Cache any more. Instead I’m like Wordfence cache
   and I did clear cache but no change. It could be the Suffusion Theme although
   I think this is not the cause – probably my naivety and lack of skill in this
   area! But I sure would like to fix it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Print Invoice & Delivery Notes for WooCommerce] shipping does not show up on print invoice!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-does-not-show-up-on-print-invoice/)
 *  [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-does-not-show-up-on-print-invoice/page/2/#post-5332307)
 * cteevee, I did as you suggested. I deactivated and deleted WC&DN plugin and then
   reinstalled. I followed piffpaffpuff instructions above regarding selecting/deselecting/
   saving billing address. No change. This was tested on a developmental site. Actual
   production site is still running obsolete WC and DN to print delivery note that
   shows the From address at top left and the To address below and indented in larger
   font. When folded this fits inside a 3m adhesive transparent envelop/container,
   similar to what UPS uses, and effectively becomes a mailing label that allows
   me to mail USPS. That’s what I want to accomplish with the current releases.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Print Invoice & Delivery Notes for WooCommerce] shipping does not show up on print invoice!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-does-not-show-up-on-print-invoice/)
 *  [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-does-not-show-up-on-print-invoice/page/2/#post-5332303)
 * cteevee, are you referring to your post 2 weeks ago regarding editing line 36
   and change
 * === to !==
 * If so my install shows line 36 as:
 * <?php if( wcdn_has_shipping_address( $order ) ) : ?>
 * or are you referring to something different when you say “Read my earlier post
   on the subject.”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Print Invoice & Delivery Notes for WooCommerce] shipping does not show up on print invoice!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-does-not-show-up-on-print-invoice/)
 *  [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-does-not-show-up-on-print-invoice/#post-5332300)
 * I tried your suggestions, specifically “Make sure “Ship to billing address by
   default” and “Only ship to the users billing address” are checked. ” From what
   I see in the latest WooCommerce the option is either but not both. After trying
   various setting and regardless of whether I select Print Invoice or Print Delivery
   I still cannot get Shipping address to show. I’ll wait in the hope that perhaps
   some future updates will eventually fix this in my particular case. Meanwhile
   I remain stuck with old Woocommerce 2.1.12 and WooCommerce Print Invoices & Delivery
   Notes 2.0.2 and Suffusion theme. Sigh.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Print Invoice & Delivery Notes for WooCommerce] shipping does not show up on print invoice!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-does-not-show-up-on-print-invoice/)
 *  [maximan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/)
 * (@maximan)
 * [11 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-does-not-show-up-on-print-invoice/#post-5332294)
 * I was hopeful that release 3.4.2 would fix the issue I’m having with the missing
   shipping address but regardless of whether I select Print Invoice or Print Delivery
   only the Delivery Address is shown. So, until this is resolved I continue to 
   use Woocommerce 2.1.12 and WooCommerce Print Invoices & Delivery Notes 2.0.2,
   with Suffusion Theme. Maybe someone can offer hints how to resolve. TIA.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maximan/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)