Title: maurixx's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# maurixx

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Quotes for WooCommerce] Not being able to add more than 1 quotable product](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-being-able-to-add-more-than-1-quotable-product/)
 *  [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-being-able-to-add-more-than-1-quotable-product/#post-14402014)
 * It is not possible to add products that require quotes to the Cart along with
   ones that do not. Hence, the existing products have been removed from the Cart.
 * I’ve the same problem … could you help me ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Polylang] Polylang and the 7 theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/polylang-and-the-7-theme/)
 *  [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/polylang-and-the-7-theme/#post-12073487)
 * Hi there,
    Had you any answer ? because I’m planning to use Polylang on The 7
   theme. Otherwise I’ll go with WPML
 * Ciao
    Maurizio
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense] How to have same brand ads on all positions ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-have-same-brand-ads-on-all-positions/)
 *  [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-have-same-brand-ads-on-all-positions/#post-10468621)
 * Hi
    Is this ok if I want to display the same brand (different dimension) in my
   Home page? I’ve 2 groups with different type of ADV but the same brands inside,
   is this the way to syncronize the adv AAA of the first group (leaderboard) with
   the AAA of the second group (vertical banner) ?
 * THX a lot
    Maurizio
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Visual Slide Box Builder] Center the grid](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/center-the-grid/)
 *  Thread Starter [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/center-the-grid/#post-7363380)
 * Yes, the space and have all the blocks centered in homepage
 * Thx a lot
    Maurizio
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Content Views - Post Grid & Filter (Shortcode, Blocks, Elementor Widgets)] Plugin not compatible with Bretheon theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-compatible-with-bretheon-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-compatible-with-bretheon-theme/#post-6263089)
 * It works
    THX alot!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Content Views - Post Grid & Filter (Shortcode, Blocks, Elementor Widgets)] Plugin not compatible with Bretheon theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-compatible-with-bretheon-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-compatible-with-bretheon-theme/#post-6263043)
 * Hi guys,
 * Have you an idea when the plugin will be updated?
 * thx a lot
 * Maurizio
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Content Views - Post Grid & Filter (Shortcode, Blocks, Elementor Widgets)] Plugin not compatible with Bretheon theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-compatible-with-bretheon-theme-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-compatible-with-bretheon-theme-1/#post-6263021)
 * Hi guys have you any suggestion ?
 * Thx alot
    Maurizio
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popups - WordPress Popup] Popups and Notice cookies](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/popups-and-notice-cookies/)
 *  Thread Starter [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/popups-and-notice-cookies/#post-6208532)
 * Hi Damian
    we have bought the plugin but we cannot download it
 * account antoniomazz…
 * THX for your help
 * Maurizio
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Regione Provincia Comune] Integrazione Contact Form 7](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integrazione-contact-form-7/)
 *  [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integrazione-contact-form-7/#post-4117255)
 * Ciao Pasquale,
    Bel lavoro, però come faccio a rendere la scelta della regione
   provincia e comune obbligatorio ?
 * Grazie mille
 * Mauri
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[iSlidex] [Plugin: iSlidex] Wrong category in PHP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-islidex-wrong-category-in-php/)
 *  Thread Starter [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-islidex-wrong-category-in-php/#post-3806329)
 * I noted that is not showed the first but the generic slideshow … am I doing something
   wrong ?
 * Maurizio
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TheThe Tabs and Accordions] TheThe Tabs and Accordions Broke and Gone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thethe-tabs-and-accordions-broke-and-gone/)
 *  [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thethe-tabs-and-accordions-broke-and-gone/#post-3406896)
 * GREAT JOB MATT !!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TheThe Tabs and Accordions] TheThe Tabs and Accordions Broke and Gone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thethe-tabs-and-accordions-broke-and-gone/)
 *  [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thethe-tabs-and-accordions-broke-and-gone/#post-3406894)
 * Yes I’ve added the Matt’s quick solution … When I’ll have time I’ll switch to
   the final solution
 * About the menu … I used the Broadside 1.0 Theme by ProgressionStudios
 * Hope this helps
 * Ciao
    Maurixx
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TheThe Tabs and Accordions] TheThe Tabs and Accordions Broke and Gone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thethe-tabs-and-accordions-broke-and-gone/)
 *  [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/thethe-tabs-and-accordions-broke-and-gone/#post-3406891)
 * Hi there,
    could you confirm that my site is affected by this problem ? (but 
   I’ve WP 3.2.1)
 * [http://www.cbe.it/pro/prodotti/pannelli-di-comando](http://www.cbe.it/pro/prodotti/pannelli-di-comando)
 * Pls let me know … so I can start to implement the Matt’s update
 * Thx alot
 * Maurixxx
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Current_User_Can, multiple args question](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/current_user_can-multiple-args-question/)
 *  [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/current_user_can-multiple-args-question/#post-2705464)
 * Hi there,
 * I’ve need the same solution … Is there anyoune with a solution ?
 * THX A LOT
 * Maurizio
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SimpleMap Store Locator] [Plugin: SimpleMap Store Locator] map and list not showed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simplemap-store-locator-map-and-list-not-showed/)
 *  Thread Starter [maurixx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/)
 * (@maurixx)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simplemap-store-locator-map-and-list-not-showed/#post-2386705)
 * Era un plugin di analitycs che dava fastidio, ora non ricordo il nome (wpanalitycs
   forse) disattivato e tutto tornato ok …
 * Spero che ti possa essere di aiuto.
 * Ciao

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maurixx/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)