Title: matiuru's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# matiuru

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] shortcode automatic width of every column](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcode-automatic-width-of-every-column/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcode-automatic-width-of-every-column/#post-4189085)
 * The column “Nombre” must be auto adjust width. But I need something for all the
   tables, I will create tables every day and I dont want to add a custom css to
   every table.
 * [http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/8644432wp.jpg](http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/8644432wp.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem with full width installing themes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-full-width-installing-themes/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-full-width-installing-themes/#post-3083141)
 * Ok course i have check with other browsers and others PC in different places 
   and it is not a problem in my pc alchymyth, I have post 2 screen shots, one is
   of my site with the problem and the other is a demo of the theme, but if you 
   want i will post the direct links. I honestly think that you alchymyth don´t 
   have any idea to solve my problem, please stop replying here, I need another 
   kind of solution.
 * the demo theme wordking perfect: [http://wptitans.com/felici/](http://wptitans.com/felici/)
   
   the theme installed on my wordpress: [http://sorianobasket.com/uy/](http://sorianobasket.com/uy/)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem with full width installing themes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-full-width-installing-themes/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-full-width-installing-themes/#post-3083129)
 * alchymyth you didn´t read my post, I said that _“I thought it was a theme problem
   so I tryed with others themes but the same problem happened.”_
 * I think it is not a good fix to tell all the visitants of my wordpress to zoom
   the browser.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Facebook Connect] [Plugin: Facebook Connect] Plugin does not work any more after OAuth 2.0 and HTTPS Migration](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-facebook-connect-plugin-does-not-work-any-more-after-oauth-20-and-https-migration/)
 *  [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-facebook-connect-plugin-does-not-work-any-more-after-oauth-20-and-https-migration/page/2/#post-2450783)
 * I have a problem with the login button:
 * <fb:login-button scope=”email” size=”<?php echo $size; ?>” onlogin=”setTimeout(
   function() {jQuery(‘body’).html(”);
    window.location.href=window.location.href;},
   1000);” >
 * in internet explorer it does an strange behaviour, all widgets goes to the left,
   the content of the web disapear and the facebook button repeats infinit
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Facebook Connect] [Plugin: Facebook Connect] Plugin does not work any more after OAuth 2.0 and HTTPS Migration](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-facebook-connect-plugin-does-not-work-any-more-after-oauth-20-and-https-migration/)
 *  [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-facebook-connect-plugin-does-not-work-any-more-after-oauth-20-and-https-migration/page/2/#post-2450774)
 * Hi lev, i dont understand this “Also in sql query there are backticks so where
   you see  should be a backtick” can you explain with an example? Thanx my english
   is very poor
 * Matias
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Two tables in one post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/page/2/#post-2284469)
 * wow great!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Two tables in one post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/#post-2284467)
 * I have done it now. I need the 3 tables with the same margin, the center table
   is touching the right table
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Two tables in one post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/#post-2284465)
 * Hello again, now i´m trying with 3 tables in one post and I use this
 * #wp-table-reloaded-id-19-no-1_wrapper {
    width: 30%!important; float: left!important;
   clear: none!important; }
 * #wp-table-reloaded-id-19-no-2_wrapper {
    width: 30%!important; float: right!important;
   clear: none!important; }
 * #wp-table-reloaded-id-19-no-3_wrapper {
    width: 30%!important; float: right!important;
   clear: none!important; }
 * But the result is this:
 * [http://sorianobasket.com/pruebadsa/](http://sorianobasket.com/pruebadsa/)
 * I have a left margin problem with the center table. Help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress] [Plugin: BuddyPress] Shortcode on profile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-shortcode-on-profile/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-buddypress-shortcode-on-profile/#post-2346128)
 * one week and nothing…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Two tables in one post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/#post-2284405)
 * GENIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S S S SS SSSS IT WORKED
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Two tables in one post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/#post-2284403)
 * Unfortunatly isn´t working, I used that code (both with id-4) but nothing happened,
   unchecked table output caching, and nothing. Here is the url, and I also show
   you that with another table is working. For the other table I´m just using
 * [table id=6 /] [table id=6 /]
 * In the edit of this table I cant change nothing of pagination and so… because
   is in grey and unable to change it.
 * This is so strange!!
 * [http://www.sorianobasket.com/test1](http://www.sorianobasket.com/test1)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Two tables in one post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/#post-2284378)
 * The tables are both id 4
    [http://sorianobasket.com/test1/](http://sorianobasket.com/test1/)
 * here is all that Im using
 * #wp-table-reloaded-id-4-no-1 {
    width: 49%!important; float: left!important; }
 * #wp-table-reloaded-id-4-no-2 {
    width: 49%!important; float: right!important;}.
   dataTables_filter { width: 59%; float: center; }
 * .dataTables_paginate {
    width: 394px; float: right; text-align: right; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-13 {
    width: 210px!important; height: 200px!important; 
   font-size: 12px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-13 {
    margin: 5px auto!important; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-12 {
    width: 210px!important; height: 200px!important; 
   font-size: 12px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-12 {
    margin: 5px auto!important; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-8 {
    width: 210px!important; height: 200px!important; font-
   size: 12px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-8 {
    margin: 5px auto!important; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-9 {
    width: 210px!important; height: 200px!important; font-
   size: 12px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-9 {
    margin: 5px auto!important; } .wp-table-reloaded-id-
   10 { width: 210px!important; height: 200px!important; font-size: 12px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-10 {
    margin: 5px auto!important; }
 * .style1.tabberlive .tabbertab {
    padding: 0px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded {
    margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; }
 * .tabberlive.style1 {
    padding: 0px 0 3px; } .style1.tabberlive .tabbertab { background:
   none repeat scroll 0 0 white; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 1px solid #CCC;}
 * .dataTables_wrapper {
    position: relative; zoom: 1; min-height: 200px; _height:
   200px; clear: both; } .wp-table-reloaded-id-1 th, .wp-table-reloaded-id-1 .sorting{
   background-color: #000000!important; font-family: arial; color: #FFFFFF!important;}
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-1 .sorting_asc, .wp-table-reloaded-id-1 .sorting_desc {
   
   background-color: #000000!important; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-1 th .row-1 {
    font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 13px; color:#
   FFFFFF; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-1 .column-2 {
    width: 15px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-3 .column-1 {
    width: 50px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-3 .column-2 {
    width: 10px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-3 .column-3 {
    width: 10px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-3 .column-4 {
    width: 10px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-3 .column-5 {
    width: 10px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-8 .column-1 .column-2 .column-3 .column-4 .column-5 .column-
   6 .column-7 .column-8 {
    width: 10px; }
 * .wp-table-reloaded-id-8 .column-8 {
    font-weight: bold; }
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Two tables in one post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-two-tables-in-one-post/#post-2284363)
 * Unfortunatly that code isn´t working. I tested with other table which has originaly
   2 columns and it works perfect with
 * [table id=4 /] [table id=4 /]
 * but when I use the table that I need with this code:
 * [table id=4 hide_columns=”all” show_columns=”1,3″ /] [table id=4 hide_columns
   =”all” show_columns=”1,5″ /]
 * It shows me one table on the left and the other table on the right but not next
   to the other, right but under the other. Understand? Diagonaly
 * I want this:
 * [Table here ] [Table here]
 * And it is doing this:
 * [Table here ]
    [Table here]
 * HELP GENIUS!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Pagination with shortcode?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-pagination-with-shortcode/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-pagination-with-shortcode/#post-2288628)
 * I forgot to tell you that, in one the filter is activate and in other desactivate.
 * By the way, I want to thanx a lot for your work, you always answer the questions,
   and most of it are just because we don´t read the documentation, and you are 
   polite with us. I don´t have paypal but when I have it, I´ll do it because you
   deserve it.
 * HUG!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Pagination with shortcode?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-pagination-with-shortcode/)
 *  Thread Starter [matiuru](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/)
 * (@matiuru)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-table-reloaded-pagination-with-shortcode/#post-2288626)
 * And the filter disable?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matiuru/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)