Title: mathewpn's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mathewpn

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mathewpn/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mathewpn/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mathewpn/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mathewpn/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mathewpn/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mathewpn/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mathewpn/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mathewpn/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Modula Image Gallery - Photo Grid & Video Gallery] Poblem with file name in gallery](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/poblem-with-file-name-in-gallery/)
 *  Thread Starter [mathewpn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mathewpn/)
 * (@mathewpn)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/poblem-with-file-name-in-gallery/#post-13840571)
 * Ok. I resolved my problem. I have only one question: how/where to change font
   size for title section.
 * Regards,
 * Mathew
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Modula Image Gallery - Photo Grid & Video Gallery] Poblem with file name in gallery](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/poblem-with-file-name-in-gallery/)
 *  Thread Starter [mathewpn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mathewpn/)
 * (@mathewpn)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/poblem-with-file-name-in-gallery/#post-13830714)
 * Hi Mihaela,
    I tried to edit Title. Result is the same. [https://gyazo.com/e768be26e4fdb15aa45879e93b0ac09b](https://gyazo.com/e768be26e4fdb15aa45879e93b0ac09b)–
   Gallery [https://gyazo.com/76a54f6122ff95a9e3c4a2ec7e39eafe](https://gyazo.com/76a54f6122ff95a9e3c4a2ec7e39eafe)–
   results in the gallery As you see Modula displays file name or title name from
   jpeg file in the Title section: old.fresk.jpeg, car.jpeg, Olympus Digital Camera,
   zegar.jpg etc.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)