Title: masterchief67's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# masterchief67

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Quote or Enquiry Contact Form 7] Plugin Button is not trigger](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-button-is-not-trigger/)
 *  [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)
 * (@masterchief67)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-button-is-not-trigger/#post-14318760)
 * Thanks Ionwi, this solved my issue. I posted your solution in two topics which
   started after this topic, because it solves those issues too.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Quote or Enquiry Contact Form 7] Contact Form 7 Redirect Ajax & Shows 0 error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-redirect-ajax-shows-0-error-3/)
 *  [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)
 * (@masterchief67)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-redirect-ajax-shows-0-error-3/#post-14318749)
 * Hi, take a look the topic “Plugin Button is not trigger”
 * If you follow the solution of Ionwi. This solved the problem for me
 * He wrote:
 * To fix the issue I had to replace line 273 of woocommerce-quote-or-enquiry-contact-
   form-7.php:
 * `wpcf7.initForm(jQuery('.wqoecf-pop-up-box .wpcf7 > form'));`
 * replace with:
 *     ```
       jQuery('.wqoecf-pop-up-box .wpcf7 > form').each(function() {
           wpcf7.init(jQuery(this)[0]);
       });
       ```
   
 * You have to update first to version 1.9
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Quote or Enquiry Contact Form 7] wpcf7.initForm is not a function](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpcf7-initform-is-not-a-function-2/)
 *  [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)
 * (@masterchief67)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpcf7-initform-is-not-a-function-2/#post-14318743)
 * I saw the answer in the topic “Plugin Button is not trigger”
 * If you follow the solution of Ionwi. This solved the problem for me
 * He wrote:
 * To fix the issue I had to replace line 273 of woocommerce-quote-or-enquiry-contact-
   form-7.php:
 * `wpcf7.initForm(jQuery('.wqoecf-pop-up-box .wpcf7 > form'));`
 * replace with:
 *     ```
       jQuery('.wqoecf-pop-up-box .wpcf7 > form').each(function() {
           wpcf7.init(jQuery(this)[0]);
       });
       ```
   
 * You have to update first to version 1.9
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/).
      Reason: additional information
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Quote or Enquiry Contact Form 7] wpcf7.initForm is not a function](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpcf7-initform-is-not-a-function-2/)
 *  [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)
 * (@masterchief67)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpcf7-initform-is-not-a-function-2/#post-14314746)
 * I got the same issue, as a result the form will not submit and throws and AJAX
   error (in my case an empty page is show) Code 400.
 * Unfortunately, I was not able to solve it, so I disabled the Plugin and added
   some custom code to my page
    [possible solution](https://www.businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-show-inquiry-form-single-product-page-cf7/?unapproved=438775&moderation-hash=1db553904eaa5797670c9c4d1feac16e#comment-438775)
 * If you find a solution, I still would like to know about it. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Quote or Enquiry Contact Form 7] change title in popup](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-title-in-popup/)
 *  [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)
 * (@masterchief67)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-title-in-popup/#post-14168228)
 * You cannot change this with a setting. It is hardcoded, but if you would like
   to change it you have to change the file woocommerce-quote-or-enquiry-contact-
   form-7.php. The you will see the title.
 * function wqoecf_quote_enquiry_script()
    { $options= wqoecf_quote_enquiry_options();
   if(isset($options[‘contact_form7’])){ $contactform = $options[‘contact_form7’];}?
   > <div class=”wqoecf-pop-up-box” style=”display: none;”> <!– /assets/images/close.
   png” onclick=”wqoecf_hide()”> –>
 *  <button class=”wqoecf_close” onclick=”wqoecf_hide()”><span></span><span></span
   ></button>
    <div> <p class=”wqoecf_form_title”**>Product Enquiry**</p> <?php 
   echo do_shortcode(‘[contact-form-7 id=”‘.$contactform.'”]’); ?> </div> </div>
   <script>`
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Blurry Catalog Images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blurry-catalog-images-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)
 * (@masterchief67)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blurry-catalog-images-2/#post-14084976)
 * Oke, thank you so far for the assist. I will reach out to the Theme developers.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Blurry Catalog Images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blurry-catalog-images-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)
 * (@masterchief67)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blurry-catalog-images-2/#post-14064886)
 * Hi Maykato, before I reach out to the theme developer. Are you saying the DIV
   which displays the Catelogue image is larger than the image it is showing?
 * I checked the link in the original question and when I inspect the element through
   the developer tools I see the DIV has a size of 323.33 x 195.92 while the image
   shown is of the size 262 x 175. Is this what you mean by **“The image size is
   262×164 but it’s being displayed in a larger frame which is probably the cause
   of the blurry image”**
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Blurry Catalog Images](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blurry-catalog-images-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)
 * (@masterchief67)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blurry-catalog-images-2/#post-14027023)
 * Thank you for the reply, but how or where can I set which image to use for the
   category image. The original Product image is much larger 2520 x 1920. I have
   set the crop values in the Customize to 600 x 400. So where is determined that
   the image used is of size 262×264?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Quote or Enquiry Contact Form 7] Dynamically add page title (product name) to subject](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dynamically-add-page-title-product-name-to-subject/)
 *  [masterchief67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/masterchief67/)
 * (@masterchief67)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dynamically-add-page-title-product-name-to-subject/#post-13673157)
 * Hi Techstacy, we had the same problem until I read the ‘documentation’ again.
 * I could solve my problem using [text product-name] in my form.
 * Maybe this will help you too.
 * What didn’t work was:
    <label> Product [dynamictext Product-name “CF7_get_post_var
   key=’title'”]</label>

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)