Title: Mary Ahern's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Mary Ahern

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Title Caption and Link on a Single Image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-caption-and-link-on-a-single-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [Mary Ahern](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/)
 * (@maryahern)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-caption-and-link-on-a-single-image/#post-4344280)
 * Has anyone made a custom template that will put the title above and caption below?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Participants Database] Search Bug?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-bug-1/)
 *  [Mary Ahern](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/)
 * (@maryahern)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-bug-1/#post-3832719)
 * I share the same opinion with harleyquinn that the “show all” is not intuitive
   or user-friendly. I expected the search feature to be more robust.
 * You mentioned that others have created their own search controls. Could you point
   me in the right direction in coming up with a solution to this limitation? Is
   there an app I can add or is it PHP coding?
 * BTW: I admire tremendously your work on creating this plugin and also appreciate
   your involvement in supporting your product!
    …mary
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Participants Database] Open Link in New Window](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/open-link-in-new-window-5/)
 *  [Mary Ahern](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/)
 * (@maryahern)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/open-link-in-new-window-5/#post-3623788)
 * Thanks for this little piece of code. It was such a nice and easy solution.
 * Great plugin isn’t it!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[NextGEN Scroll Gallery] Browser compatiblity](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/browser-compatiblity/)
 *  [Mary Ahern](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/)
 * (@maryahern)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/browser-compatiblity/#post-3522982)
 * I have downloaded and installed the next version of Scroll Gallery2. The beta
   version that works for me is: 2.0.2 and it has cured the problem with IE9.
 * The developer has been very responsive to me & I highly recommend his product.
   
   [http://software.bmo-design.de/](http://software.bmo-design.de/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[NextGEN Scroll Gallery] Browser compatiblity](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/browser-compatiblity/)
 *  [Mary Ahern](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/)
 * (@maryahern)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/browser-compatiblity/#post-3522958)
 * We’ve identified that problem in that the gallery doesn’t scroll in IE9 unless
   you force it into compatibility mode. Does anyone know how to do this?
 * If not, I can’t use this NextGen Scroll Gallery which is a shame. Unfortunately
   I’ve installed it on numerous client sites.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[NextGEN Scroll Gallery] Browser compatiblity](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/browser-compatiblity/)
 *  [Mary Ahern](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maryahern/)
 * (@maryahern)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/browser-compatiblity/#post-3522943)
 * My client is having the same problem. The thumbnails scroll on some of his computers
   but not on others. All using IE9. The one that doesn’t scroll is using Windows
   7 Home Premium & the one using Vista does scroll.
 * Do you have a solution other than me telling my client to upgrade his computer?
 * Thanks for a great looking slideshow!
    …mary

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)