Title: marks262's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# marks262

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem with Header Logo in BlogoLife WPlook](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-header-logo-in-blogolife-wplook/)
 *  Thread Starter [marks262](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/)
 * (@marks262)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-header-logo-in-blogolife-wplook/#post-2508788)
 * Thanks for that I have got that bit working now.
 * How can I reduce the gap between the logo and the menu bar?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem with Header Logo in BlogoLife WPlook](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-header-logo-in-blogolife-wplook/)
 *  Thread Starter [marks262](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/)
 * (@marks262)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-header-logo-in-blogolife-wplook/#post-2508724)
 * Thanks, I will change it to use a child theme and then make the suggested changes.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem with Header Logo in BlogoLife WPlook](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-header-logo-in-blogolife-wplook/)
 *  Thread Starter [marks262](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marks262/)
 * (@marks262)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-header-logo-in-blogolife-wplook/#post-2508689)
 * The link is [http://www.tadleyrunners.co.uk/](http://www.tadleyrunners.co.uk/)
   
   The logo at the top I want aligned to the left just above where it shows home
   page in menu bar. I have tried various images sizes and use the left align tag
   for the image html.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)