Title: markmapstone's Replies - page 2 | WordPress.org

---

# markmapstone

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/?output_format=md) 
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/?output_format=md) 
2 [3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Media Library] Zip file invalid](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/#post-5996425)
 * Sorry, but I get the same error.
 * – I have just installed a fresh WP site (because I don’t want to test on a live
   site, yet),
    – added the plugin (through the dashboard > Plugins area – uploaded
   4 test images to media library – went to the ‘Download Media Library’ page, turned
   off all tick boxes, and selected image/jpeg only. – clicked ‘Download zip’ and
   the zip file tries to open, then gives the same error above.
 * Any ideas?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Media Library] Zip file invalid](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/#post-5996234)
 * Ok great. Let me know when it’s fixed so I can run it again.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Media Library] Zip file invalid](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/#post-5996232)
 * Only Mime types
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Media Library] Zip file invalid](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/#post-5996227)
 * Hi. I have the latest WP version, and I ticked to download gifs only; and when
   that gave me an error, I ticked gifs and jpegs only: same error.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[downML - Download Media Library] Keep folder structure available?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/keep-folder-structure-available/)
 *  [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/keep-folder-structure-available/#post-5979138)
 * Hi there. Can I add another voice for keeping the folder structure. I’m currently
   waiting for my zip file to be created, and stumbled across this support post 
   before mine has finished downloading. I’m trying downML because I don’t have 
   FTP access – so this plugin will really help me out!
 * Thanks for creating it.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Pages are converting to categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/#post-4700387)
 * Hi all. This still isn’t resolved. Is anyone up for a challenge?
 * I’ve had this on multiple websites now, all added with 1-click installs. No theme
   tweaks other than css and a child theme created.
 * I’d really like to know if anyone has experienced this too. I can’t be the only
   one!
 * Mark
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] column widths](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/column-widths-8/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/column-widths-8/#post-4722430)
 * Perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Pages are converting to categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/#post-4700188)
 * I’ll need to give you access. Can I ping you an email?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Pages are converting to categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/#post-4700186)
 * Yes, that works. But I need to keep the category and the page name the same.
 * Any other ideas?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Pages are converting to categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/#post-4700179)
 * Things which I’ve tried which haven’t worked:
 * – Changing the theme
    – deleting old themes – installing the same theme again
 * No changes have been made to the wp core files.
    No changes have been made to
   the theme template files.
 * I have set up a new wp install on a subdomain and installed the same theme and
   the problem is fixed.
 * So I’m guessing something is b0rked on the WP install or the database?
 * Ideas?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Pages are converting to categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/#post-4700172)
 * That hasn’t worked 🙁
 * Changing the permalinks doesn’t make any difference.
 * Things which I’ve tried which haven’t worked:
 * – Changing the theme
    – deleting old themes – installing the same theme again
 * No changes have been made to the wp core files.
    No changes have been made to
   the theme template files.
 * I have set up a new wp install on a subdomain and installed the same theme and
   the problem is fixed.
 * So I’m guessing something is b0rked on the WP install or the database?
 * Ideas?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Pages are converting to categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-are-converting-to-categories/#post-4700161)
 * How is this supposed to help? What are you advising that I do?
 * Mark
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes Ultimate - Content Elements] Columns?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/columns-24/)
 *  [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/columns-24/#post-4563958)
 * Hi guys. The Shortcode does work. You need to create a ‘row’ not a column.
 * Each row can be split into columns. I’ve just added 5 to my page and all works
   well. Yes, it is confusing, but the example code Vladimir shared shows the columns
   within a row.
 * try it out 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Added tags to cell content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/added-tags-to-cell-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/added-tags-to-cell-content/#post-4263627)
 * Yes. I understand. I’m making changes now and it has already closed up the gaps
   a lot. Thanks 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mailchimp List Subscribe Form] CSS styling?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-styling-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-styling-2/#post-3595455)
 * Thanks. That’ll do it for me 🙂

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/?output_format=md) 
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/?output_format=md) 
2 [3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)