Title: markmapstone's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# markmapstone

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Shipping zone for a specific post code not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-zone-for-a-specific-post-code-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shipping-zone-for-a-specific-post-code-not-working/#post-18289430)
 * Hi. I’ve found an issue with the postcodes and resolved the issue.
 * Thanks – consider this closed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OMGF | GDPR/DSGVO Compliant, Faster Google Fonts. Easy.] Error after activation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-after-activation-27/)
 *  [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-after-activation-27/#post-15329355)
 * Excellent. Thanks 😀
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[OMGF | GDPR/DSGVO Compliant, Faster Google Fonts. Easy.] Error after activation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-after-activation-27/)
 *  [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-after-activation-27/#post-15329006)
 * I have the same error too:
 * ‘Warning: Use of undefined constant OMGF_DEBUG_MODE – assumed ‘OMGF_DEBUG_MODE’(
   this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in wp-content/plugins/host-
   webfonts-local/includes/class-omgf.php on line 375
 * using the latest version 4.5.17. I’ll disable the plugin for now and try again
   later 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Brevo - Email, SMS, Web Push, Chat, and more.] Plugin unavailable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-unavailable-4/)
 *  [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-unavailable-4/#post-15227679)
 * It’s been removed because of a security vulnerability. We’re waiting for an update
   to be produced.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Seriously Simple Podcasting] HTTP head requests error validating with itunesconnect](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/http-head-requests-error-validating-with-itunesconnect/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/http-head-requests-error-validating-with-itunesconnect/#post-12621833)
 * Forget this. I fixed it by uploading a new larger png (instead of a 1400x1400px
   jpg). Try it if you have the same issue 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hustle - Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups] Automated email from hustle embed is all raw HTML](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-email-from-hustle-embed-is-all-raw-html/)
 *  [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-email-from-hustle-embed-is-all-raw-html/#post-11951733)
 * Same problem with me! I’m really hoping they come back here and announce an update
   is available.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[DietPress] Wow!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wow-617/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wow-617/#post-10780899)
 * Note: the plugin worked fine on my default InMotion Hosting, but created error
   500 on 1and1 shared hosting. It might just be my set up – but be ready for the
   fix if it goes wrong 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Remote Upload] Uploaded files not showing up in media library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uploaded-files-not-showing-up-in-media-library/)
 *  [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uploaded-files-not-showing-up-in-media-library/#post-7348899)
 * Files aren’t showing for me either – and with permissions set to 755 :/
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Seriously Simple Podcasting] Podcast url issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-url-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-url-issue/#post-6603813)
 * Hi there. I’ve still got this issue is there some help you can offer me?
 * Apologies – Mark
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes Ultimate - Content Elements] Nested su_box](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nested-su_box/)
 *  [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [10 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nested-su_box/#post-6605927)
 * same problem here. did you manage to solve it?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Seriously Simple Podcasting] Podcast url issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-url-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [10 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/podcast-url-issue/#post-6603786)
 * Hi there.
 * Thanks for this, but I’m afraid I need a little more guidance! I don’t understand
   what I have to change on the link you gave me here: [http://www.seriouslysimplepodcasting.com/documentation/modifying-podcast-urls/](http://www.seriouslysimplepodcasting.com/documentation/modifying-podcast-urls/)
 * Am I just changing the ‘return ‘new-slug’;’ element, or more areas? And once 
   that’s done, do I have to change any of the plugin redirection or publishing 
   settings?
 * Maybe you can you tell me if this publishing process is possible, and how I go
   about setting it up?
 * I want to write a new blog post, add the audio file to the post, tick an ‘audio’
   category, hit publish, have this added to a /audio page and my feed for itunes.
 * Currently I have designed my own /audio page ([http://spring.uk.com/audio/](http://spring.uk.com/audio/)),
   and added the ‘audio’ category to my blog posts (from your guide here: [http://www.seriouslysimplepodcasting.com/documentation/how-do-i-use-my-blog-categories-with-my-podcast-episodes/](http://www.seriouslysimplepodcasting.com/documentation/how-do-i-use-my-blog-categories-with-my-podcast-episodes/)).
   I was hoping I could just change the plugin settings to read everything (my archive
   page, and itunes feed) from /audio.
 * Once I have the correct plugin settings, will I have to keep adding new podcasts
   via the ‘Add new Podcast’ area of the dashboard, or will I be able to just ‘Add
   new Post’ (with the audio category ticked and the audio file added)? At the moment
   I have to duplicate a ‘new podcast’ and a ‘new post’ to make everything work.
 * Help? Confused. (sorry).
 * Mark
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Better Delete Revision] Not compatible with wordpress 4.3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-compatible-with-wordpress-43-46/)
 *  [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-compatible-with-wordpress-43-46/#post-6523076)
 * Hi there. Just before I install this plugin, has this issue been fixed now?
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link Library] All my links have just vanished!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-my-links-have-just-vanished/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-my-links-have-just-vanished/#post-6361965)
 * Forget this. I’ve just switched to my newly created link library and everything
   is back. *phew*
 * You scared me there!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Media Library] Zip file invalid](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/#post-5996427)
 * A feature request: to keep the existing folder structure. I can see why you’ve
   created it the way you have, and that’s really good for people looking to have
   a better naming convention for their files, however, maybe a tick-box to keep
   structure ‘as is’ would be a nice addition.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Download Media Library] Zip file invalid](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/)
 *  Thread Starter [markmapstone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/)
 * (@markmapstone)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zip-file-invalid/#post-5996426)
 * Hang on. I’ve just got it to work.
 * My first attempt was on a WP network install (new site), and I ‘updated’ the 
   already installed plugin = fail.
 * I’ve now added the (brand new) plugin to my existing live site (not a network
   install) and it worked.
 * 🙂

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markmapstone/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)