Title: marcsclips's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# marcsclips

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shop Page WP] Category shortcode suddenly displays all products](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-shortcode-suddenly-displays-all-products/)
 *  Thread Starter [marcsclips](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/)
 * (@marcsclips)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/category-shortcode-suddenly-displays-all-products/#post-14365659)
 * Thanks, Leon. You have much keener eyesight than I do!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RSS Aggregator by Feedzy – Feed to Post, Autoblogging, News & YouTube Video Feeds Aggregator] Feed has no items, Undefined index: error_empty](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-has-no-items-undefined-index-error_empty/)
 *  Thread Starter [marcsclips](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/)
 * (@marcsclips)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-has-no-items-undefined-index-error_empty/#post-12193972)
 * Thanks again [@rozroz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rozroz/). I went back
   to them and they have managed to finally fix it on their end.
 * The images are displaying in a single column, instead of 3 across, but I’m sure
   I can figure that out.
 * Thanks again for all of your help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RSS Aggregator by Feedzy – Feed to Post, Autoblogging, News & YouTube Video Feeds Aggregator] Feed has no items, Undefined index: error_empty](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-has-no-items-undefined-index-error_empty/)
 *  Thread Starter [marcsclips](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/)
 * (@marcsclips)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-has-no-items-undefined-index-error_empty/#post-12189887)
 * They responded fairly quickly and could not fix the issue. Please see their response
   here:
 * > I am afraid I am not sure what reentrant URLs means exactly.
   > I have been looking into the issue for some time now and here are my conclusions.
   > The error I see being generated is:
   > `[29-Nov-2019 19:10:34 UTC] Feedzy RSS Feeds - related feed: https://insights.
   > truenorthadvisors.com/the-vista/rss.xml - Error message: The data could not
   > be converted to UTF-8. You MUST have either the iconv or mbstring extension
   > installed. Upgrading to PHP 5.x (which includes iconv) is highly recommended.`
   > However, that does not really make sense because you are currently running 
   > on PHP 7.3. Both iconv and mbstring extensions are present within that version.
   > You can verify this here: [https://truenorthadvisors.com/i.php](https://truenorthadvisors.com/i.php)
   > I even tried enabling most of the mbstring options with a php.ini file:
   >     ```
   >     mbstring.language = all
   >     mbstring.internal_encoding = UTF-8
   >     mbstring.http_input = auto
   >     mbstring.http_output = UTF-8
   >     mbstring.encoding_translation = On
   >     mbstring.detect_order = UTF-8
   >     mbstring.substitute_character = none;
   >     mbstring.func_overload = 0
   >     mbstring.strict_encoding = On
   >     ```
   > 
   > However, the feed is still not being rendered. Maybe the Feedzy team will find
   > this bit of information useful. As much as we try to provide the best support
   > available, third party software issues are outside our field of expertise.
   > If you are provided with some specific guidelines on how to resolve this, you
   > can contact us again and we can help with their implementation. But this is
   > as far as we can go.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by [marcsclips](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RSS Aggregator by Feedzy – Feed to Post, Autoblogging, News & YouTube Video Feeds Aggregator] Feed has no items, Undefined index: error_empty](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-has-no-items-undefined-index-error_empty/)
 *  Thread Starter [marcsclips](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/)
 * (@marcsclips)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-has-no-items-undefined-index-error_empty/#post-12189681)
 * This is good to know [@rozroz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rozroz/) –
   I’ve never heard of reentrant urls.
 * The plugin does indeed work with an external feed. (Sorry, it never occurred 
   to me to check that.)
 * I will contact the host and post here with their response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RSS Aggregator by Feedzy – Feed to Post, Autoblogging, News & YouTube Video Feeds Aggregator] Feed has no items, Undefined index: error_empty](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-has-no-items-undefined-index-error_empty/)
 *  Thread Starter [marcsclips](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/)
 * (@marcsclips)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-has-no-items-undefined-index-error_empty/#post-12185514)
 * Hi [@rozroz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rozroz/) – You can [see a screenshot here](https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5en4aw84l31wn1/feedzy-screenshot.jpg?dl=0).
 * I did figure out that adding text to the “Message to show when the feed is empty”
   field will fix the Undefined index error. However [the feed](https://insights.truenorthadvisors.com/the-vista/rss.xml)
   still won’t display.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RSS Aggregator by Feedzy – Feed to Post, Autoblogging, News & YouTube Video Feeds Aggregator] Feed has no items, Undefined index: error_empty](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-has-no-items-undefined-index-error_empty/)
 *  Thread Starter [marcsclips](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/)
 * (@marcsclips)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-has-no-items-undefined-index-error_empty/#post-12181340)
 * Thanks for the reply. I’m using version 3.3.12.
 * I’ve also tried rolling back to fix the issue but haven’t had luck with that.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The GDPR Framework By Data443] breaks comment form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breaks-comment-form/)
 *  [marcsclips](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcsclips/)
 * (@marcsclips)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breaks-comment-form/#post-10350693)
 * I’m having the same issue.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)