Title: marcoll's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# marcoll

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcoll/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcoll/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcoll/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcoll/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcoll/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcoll/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcoll/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcoll/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LinkedIn SC] [Plugin: LinkedIn SC] Positions not retrieved](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-linkedin-sc-positions-not-retrieved/)
 *  [marcoll](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcoll/)
 * (@marcoll)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-linkedin-sc-positions-not-retrieved/#post-2496300)
 * Hi Roald,
    Thank you for your response. It doesn’t work. I tried the same solution
   yesterday, but the system always change from http to https. I’ve another problem:
   I can’t display the headline ([linkedinsc_headline]) and also I can’t display
   the location name ([linkedinsc_location_name]). Any idea? Thanks!!! Marcelino
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LinkedIn SC] [Plugin: LinkedIn SC] Positions not retrieved](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-linkedin-sc-positions-not-retrieved/)
 *  [marcoll](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcoll/)
 * (@marcoll)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-linkedin-sc-positions-not-retrieved/#post-2496298)
 * Hi RobotJoosen,
    I need some help. Basically I’ve 2 problems.
 * **First one**: I can see the photo. I’ve a WordPress website with SSL certificate.
   When I post a CV with the “secure post” property on, I can’t see the photo. But
   if I change this property to “off”, the photo is show. Looking at the source 
   code of the page, I see that when I’ve the “secure post” property to on, the 
   url for the photo is a “HTTPS//…” and this is the reason why the link is broken.
   
   Can I force the url for the photo to “HTTP//”?
 * Second one: I’ve the LinkedIn API installed (I’ve my API and secrect keys), but
   I can’t see my Computer and Languages Skills. I can see only the shortcodes. 
   There is something more that I must do or some setting to change to see the computer
   and languages skills?
 * Thank for your help,
 * Marcelino

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)