Title: marcodelia97's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# marcodelia97

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcodelia97/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcodelia97/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcodelia97/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcodelia97/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcodelia97/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcodelia97/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcodelia97/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcodelia97/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Invalid Feed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-feed-11/)
 *  Thread Starter [marcodelia97](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcodelia97/)
 * (@marcodelia97)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-feed-11/#post-13064956)
 * Hello!
 * Thank you for your help. I don’t know what happened but last night I deactivated
   all my plugins and reactivated them all once again, and now the feed works. This
   morning the feed on Apple podcast worked as well, and it’s fully updated.
 * I still don’t understand why the feed validator tells me about 5 episodes with
   invalid media content, I don’t see any WAV files in the posts I made, it’s only
   the MP3 file for the podcast

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)