Title: Marc Decroux's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Marc Decroux

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Site Kit need to be reconnected every day](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-kit-need-to-be-reconnected-every-day/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-kit-need-to-be-reconnected-every-day/#post-14293218)
 * Thanks for the quick answer. The form is completed!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Bam] White line with a smiley under the the footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-line-with-a-smiley-under-the-the-footer/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [5 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-line-with-a-smiley-under-the-the-footer/#post-13512250)
 * Solved!
 * Just correct something in jetpack!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Catch Box] Header height](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-28/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-28/#post-10447809)
 * Hi Skandha,
 * That’s GREAT : exactly what i was looking for !
 * Have a nice week-end!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Catch Box] Header height](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-28/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-28/#post-10447368)
 * Hi again,
 * About the background color, I’ve put the code in the additional CSS of the theme.
   And it works, but not as I want : the background of the page is effectively changing.
   If your look at the page, there are 2 different backgrounds :
 * 1. Background of the full page : as you can see, I can apply the modification.
 * 2. Background of the posts : each post is displayed in a white rectangle, and
   there’s a color behind/around that goes from the menu to the bottom of the page.
   It’s this background I’d like to modifiy!
 * Any idea how to do this?
 * Thanks in advance!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Catch Box] Header height](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-28/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-28/#post-10447120)
 * Hi !
 * The header height works fine, thanks for this!
 * I change the background color: it doesn’t works, unfortunately…
 * For further request, I will go to the Catch Box forum. Am I right to continue
   ths topic here? Or do you prefer I post a new request on the Catch Box forum?
 * Thanks in advance…
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Catch Box] Header height](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-28/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-28/#post-10446795)
 * Hello !
 * Sorry for the very late answer… I was waiting for an ok to remove provisorly 
   the maintenance mode…
 * I just need the following :
    – reduce the height of the header (maybe something
   like 30%) – remove the white border around the image (I need my image full width
   and stuck to the menu)
 * On the blog page, I also see the background (behind the posts) in a king of grey.
   Is it possible to change this colour?
 * Thanks a lot for your help!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Sixteen] Header : remove white space](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-remove-white-space/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-remove-white-space/#post-7268936)
 * Thanks! It works fine for hiden the page title.
 * Any idea for the spaces around the header logo?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage hide number of posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-hide-number-of-posts-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-hide-number-of-posts-1/#post-6807588)
 * Cool, works fine! Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage hide number of posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-hide-number-of-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-hide-number-of-posts/#post-6807292)
 * The theme is FanZone. And I thought I was on its forum… MAybe too many windows
   opened… Sorry if I’m at the wrong place…
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Menu doesn't work on a smartphone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-doesnt-work-on-a-smartphone/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-doesnt-work-on-a-smartphone/#post-5835770)
 * The problem is now solved: it was a empty footer.php file…
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Catch Box] Just Updated to Catch Box 4.0, now mobile menu missing.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/just-updated-to-catch-box-40-now-mobile-menu-missing/)
 *  [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/just-updated-to-catch-box-40-now-mobile-menu-missing/#post-6726688)
 * I got the same problem: but reloading several times the same page doesn’t solve
   anything… The menu is still clear…
 * [http://www.habitation.ch](http://www.habitation.ch)
 * Thanks for the tip to have my menu back!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [white space on th etop](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-space-on-th-etop/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-space-on-th-etop/#post-6730597)
 * Hi!
 * Thanks for the reply! I forgot to update this post….
 * The problem is now solved: the footer.php file was empty! I correct it, and this
   white space disapears….
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Problem displaying my galleries and my photos](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-displaying-my-galleries-and-my-photos/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-displaying-my-galleries-and-my-photos/#post-6731038)
 * Thanks! Effectively, the footer.php was empty (I don’t know why…). Everything
   is now fixed!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [iphone : impossible to view the menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/iphone-impossible-to-view-the-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/iphone-impossible-to-view-the-menu/#post-6729983)
 * Problem solved : my footer.php file was empty…
 * Anyway, thanks for your help!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [iphone : impossible to view the menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/iphone-impossible-to-view-the-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [Marc Decroux](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/)
 * (@marcdecroux)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/iphone-impossible-to-view-the-menu/#post-6729761)
 * Thanks!
 * I will try, but where to put these lines in a child theme? I think I got to modify
   the syntax…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/marcdecroux/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)