Title: Michael Anderes's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Michael Anderes

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Master Slider - Responsive Touch Slider] The plugin is making a very slow admin !!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-plugin-is-making-a-very-slow-admin/)
 *  [Michael Anderes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/)
 * (@manderes)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-plugin-is-making-a-very-slow-admin/#post-9730098)
 * I had this problem too with one of the earlier updates, it has gone with 3.2.12
   and has now come back with 3.2.13. But I discovered also that the site [http://support.averta.net](http://support.averta.net)
   is very, very slow today. Could it be, that the plugin accesses in some way that
   site und slows down the hole wp admin page?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Lightbox - EverlightBox Gallery] Caption](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caption-20/)
 *  [Michael Anderes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/)
 * (@manderes)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caption-20/#post-8443790)
 * Thanks, I’m looking forward for an update.
 * Michael
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Lightbox - EverlightBox Gallery] Caption](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caption-20/)
 *  [Michael Anderes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/)
 * (@manderes)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caption-20/#post-8430845)
 * Thanks for quick response.
    In this post in I have inserted a gallery from the
   WP media panel: [https://www.michaelanderes.ch/testblog/6634](https://www.michaelanderes.ch/testblog/6634)
 * In this post I have inserted manually 2 pictures:
    [https://www.michaelanderes.ch/testblog/6648](https://www.michaelanderes.ch/testblog/6648)
 * In both cases captions don’t show up. The caption text resides in the jpg-file
   itself and in the WP media panel.
    As one uploads image files WordPress generates
   some copies with reduced sizes (thumbnails etc.). These files don’t contain the
   captions anymore. Could this be the problem? But anyway, the caption is still
   in the media panel, so Everlight should be able to get it.
 * Regards
    Michael
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Lightbox - EverlightBox Gallery] Caption](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caption-20/)
 *  [Michael Anderes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/manderes/)
 * (@manderes)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caption-20/#post-8430697)
 * I have a similar problem. Sometimes the caption displays, sometimes not. Final
   Tiles galleries with Everlight Lightbox seem to display correctly the captions.
   However media inserted directly in a post won’t display the caption in Everlight.
   I tried to insert the caption everywhere, directly in the picture, in WP media
   panel, etc. Where does Everlight search for the caption?
    Thanks for help.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)