Title: malicorne's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# malicorne

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Penguin] banner](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/banner-27/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/banner-27/#post-7489726)
 * nothing wrong, I just want a generic banner (I find how to make it) and hide 
   featured post thumbnail (but I want too keep it un excerpt)
 * Now I only need to hide featured pimage in post page 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Z-URL Preview] url preview bug?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-preview-bug/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-preview-bug/#post-7469544)
 * last information :
 * with
    [http://iframely.com/debug](http://iframely.com/debug)
 * I reproduce the same issue that I know with your plugin.
 * I hope it can help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Z-URL Preview] url preview bug?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-preview-bug/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-preview-bug/#post-7469543)
 * few test again :
 * in
    [http://opengraphcheck.com/](http://opengraphcheck.com/) aliexpress url return
   good og: informations.
 * I don’t find why your plugin can’t display aliexpress preview…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [display thumbnail from url preview in excerpt](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-thumbnail-from-url-preview-in-excerpt/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-thumbnail-from-url-preview-in-excerpt/#post-7479193)
 * ok
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [display thumbnail from url preview in excerpt](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-thumbnail-from-url-preview-in-excerpt/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-thumbnail-from-url-preview-in-excerpt/#post-7479189)
 * I do it but support section seem very empty since 6 month…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [display thumbnail from url preview in excerpt](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-thumbnail-from-url-preview-in-excerpt/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-thumbnail-from-url-preview-in-excerpt/#post-7479182)
 * Sorry, I post too quickly
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[VA WSD the phantom thief] Frontend?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-8/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-8/#post-7471879)
 * After many test it’s ok.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Lynx] url Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-issue-18/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-issue-18/#post-7470896)
 * Working fine with other links …
 * I got the problem with aliexpress only… I don’t understand
    because I don’t make
   a lot of redirection.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Lynx] url Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-issue-18/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-issue-18/#post-7470895)
 * I only make 5 tests.
 * anyway your plugin works fine.
 * thanks for quick answer (I have another question 🙂 )
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Frontend – Membership, User Registration, User Profile, User Directory & Content Restriction with Frontend Post Submission] compatibility](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-116/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-116/#post-7471836)
 * hum it’s work..;sorry I don’t understand my form was perhaps created before last
   update, anyway I create new form just now and it work fine… but after submit (
   in backend preview works before submit)…
 * Thanks for answer sorry for my mistake 🙂
 * (it’s a resolved question I think).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Frontend – Membership, User Registration, User Profile, User Directory & Content Restriction with Frontend Post Submission] compatibility](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-116/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-116/#post-7471833)
 * I try in fresh install wordpress 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 without success
    in the frontend
   in page with wp user frontend form (with post content) the VA WSD the phantom
   thief plugin don’t work.
 * With no plugin, with basic theme, with no php modification no function customization.
 * Can you give me version and parameters (in wp user frontend form) you use to 
   make it work?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Frontend – Membership, User Registration, User Profile, User Directory & Content Restriction with Frontend Post Submission] compatibility](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-116/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-116/#post-7471818)
 * I try another theme, it doesn’t work anymore.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Frontend – Membership, User Registration, User Profile, User Directory & Content Restriction with Frontend Post Submission] compatibility](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-116/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-116/#post-7471817)
 * Sorry it doesn’t work for me (blackcolors theme)
 * I try the three textearea options without success (for post content).
 * The url stays in text no preview even if I submit the post.
 * I continue my research if you have an idea you’re welcome 🙂
 * (I disable all plugin for test).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Z-URL Preview] button disappear](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-disappear/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-disappear/#post-7340241)
 * I resolve the problem. thanks anyway.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Z-URL Preview] button disappear](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-disappear/)
 *  Thread Starter [malicorne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/)
 * (@malicorne)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-disappear/#post-7340164)
 * hello again I keep looking for solution…
 * I find another plugin (Super Link Preview) who works almost like yours (but yours
   is better…) this plugin display its button in tinymce correctly bot frontend 
   and backend…
 * and yours don’t display button in tinymce neither media button…
    I’m not programmer
   and I can’t adapt your plugin with super link preview method to display button
   in tinymce but it seems possible… Can you do something? Do I send you the php
   and js files plugin?
 * I really hope I ll can use your plugin (because you really upload image from 
   url…) I need it lol ..

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/malicorne/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)