Title: Magic-Komplex's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Magic-Komplex

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Caldera Forms - More Than Contact Forms] conditions seem to get “confused” when using more than just a few conditions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conditions-seem-to-get-confused-when-using-more-than-just-a-few-conditions/)
 *  Thread Starter [Magic-Komplex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/)
 * (@magic-komplex)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conditions-seem-to-get-confused-when-using-more-than-just-a-few-conditions/#post-9507694)
 * I finally found out what caused the problem and post this for other users, that
   may have similar issues.
    It seems one cannot perform two logical conditions 
   for one field, if you try to do this, it will mess everything up, resulting in
   other logical conditions and related calculation fields not working anymore. 
   I.E. you have a select-field with the options “yes” and “no”. It’s possible to
   enter conditions for both options (one for “yes” and one for “no”), but if you
   try to enter two different conditions for one option (for example, if “no” is
   selected, one field should be shown, another field should be hidden), it won’t
   work. Not sure if this is expected behavior or a bug, as I don’t understand the
   logic behind that.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Giving users the possiblity to store data to their account -more than just posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/giving-users-the-possiblity-to-store-data-to-their-account-more-than-just-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [Magic-Komplex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/)
 * (@magic-komplex)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/giving-users-the-possiblity-to-store-data-to-their-account-more-than-just-posts/#post-9274882)
 * First of all, thank you for this hint, I actually love Caldera forms and use 
   it a lot on my pages. I didn’t find this addon so far and it’s almost what I 
   need. But there are still some things missing:
 * I need to store more than post data, actually if it would be possible to use 
   all the fields Caldera Forms provides and store these values additionally with
   the created post, this would almost be everything I needed. The only thing missing
   in this case would be the possibility to not having to create post titles (by
   the user), the titles should be automatically created using the date from post
   creation.
 * The description in the user profile forms article about how to use the processors
   is very helpful, I’m just not sure about one thing, as in this article, it’s 
   all about creating fields whose values will be stored one time only. Users can
   update them, but in this case, the old value will be overwritten.
 * What if, i.e., I want to create a form with a post-field and some checkboxes,
   but the user should be able to use this form multiple times, and each time the
   input data is stored separately to his account?
 * User profile editing is a different task, but now I know Caldera provides this,
   I’m definitely going to use it.
 * Thanks for your reply which is really much appreciated! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timed Content] Error Message about starting and ending dates](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-about-starting-and-ending-dates/)
 *  Thread Starter [Magic-Komplex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/)
 * (@magic-komplex)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-about-starting-and-ending-dates/#post-9267566)
 * Thanks, but I found another plugin meanwhile that worked better for me.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Show/Hide Content at Set Time] shortcode isn’t working as expected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcode-isnt-working-as-expected/)
 *  Thread Starter [Magic-Komplex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/)
 * (@magic-komplex)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcode-isnt-working-as-expected/#post-9160490)
 * Oh such a stupid mistake, thank you so much! It’s working now. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Activity Privacy] Localisation not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/localisation-not-working-3/)
 *  [Magic-Komplex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/)
 * (@magic-komplex)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/localisation-not-working-3/#post-4550106)
 * Could you please tell me where to find the German language files, I tried searching
   with google, but all I found was this thread.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Agreeable] no error message when user fails to check box](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-error-message-when-user-fails-to-check-box/)
 *  [Magic-Komplex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/)
 * (@magic-komplex)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-error-message-when-user-fails-to-check-box/#post-4682478)
 * I’m going to try this out, thank you! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Agreeable] no error message when user fails to check box](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-error-message-when-user-fails-to-check-box/)
 *  [Magic-Komplex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/magic-komplex/)
 * (@magic-komplex)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-error-message-when-user-fails-to-check-box/#post-4682476)
 * I have the same problem, but I’m not using the BWP plugin. In my case, when a
   user doesn’t check the bock on registration, the page is just reloaded, no message
   shows at all.
 * wp-version 3.81
    theme: nature with a modified child-theme plugins:
 * – Akismet
    – bbpress – buddypress – bbPress – Report Content – bbPress Admin 
   Bar Addition – bbPress Advanced Capabilities – bbPress Direct Quotes – BbPress
   Notification – bbP Signature – BuddyPress Activity Plus – Google XML Sitemaps–
   Page Links To – WP-UserOnline – WP Widget Cache
 * Wasn’t sure which plugins could be relevant to this problem, so I just listed
   them all. Is there any chance to get this fixed?
 * Thanks in advance. 🙂

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)