Title: maduko's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# maduko

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] No Links on Chrome for Android](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-links-on-chrome-for-android/)
 *  Thread Starter [maduko](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/)
 * (@maduko)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-links-on-chrome-for-android/#post-4875211)
 * The links on… Tulsaarchitecture.com work?
 * I’ve narrowed it down to the mobile template. It is a theme issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] No Links on Chrome for Android](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-links-on-chrome-for-android/)
 *  Thread Starter [maduko](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/)
 * (@maduko)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-links-on-chrome-for-android/#post-4875203)
 * Yes.
 * And after posting this I discovered it’s on ALL pages. Not just event pages.
 * But yes, the first thing I tried was subbing in a generic theme. Then I turned
   off all the plugins. No joy.
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Multi Site Uploads Not Working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-site-uploads-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [maduko](https://wordpress.org/support/users/maduko/)
 * (@maduko)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-site-uploads-not-working/#post-2648124)
 * Yippee!
 * My simple mistake: after setting up Ionic ISAPI Rewrite for my main site and 
   testing I proceeded to set up the network, then domain mapping.
 * When the network install gave me the .htaccess rules for the network I <b>added
   </b> them to the .ini file that runs the rewrite. Doh!
 * So basically I had the standalone rules followed by the network rules.
 * Once I realized they were saying similar things I removed the original rewrite
   block and everything worked!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)