Title: mackerg4's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mackerg4

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Members - Membership & User Role Editor Plugin] Default Capabilities](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/default-capabilities/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/default-capabilities/#post-11047904)
 * Perfect, thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Members - Membership & User Role Editor Plugin] New Role Capability](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-role-capability/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-role-capability/#post-10945795)
 * I do, I do! Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[User Profile Builder - Beautiful User Registration Forms, User Profiles & User Role Editor] Good plugin but support is lacking](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-support-is-lacking/)
 *  [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-support-is-lacking/#post-10915063)
 * But as you say, I’m very positive about the plugins themselves. We’d just like
   support to match please.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[User Profile Builder - Beautiful User Registration Forms, User Profiles & User Role Editor] Good plugin but support is lacking](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-support-is-lacking/)
 *  [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-support-is-lacking/#post-10914955)
 * Totally agree. It took 24 hrs to get an answer about Profile Builder and when
   it came the suggestion was that I change my theme. Now I have an issue with TranslatePress
   from the same company and I’ve been waiting since Thursday for a reply. It’s 
   not too bad at the moment because neither of the two sites I’m working on are
   live, but if they were live and help was needed . . . well it makes me wonder
   whether I should be looking elsewhere for a solution.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Column widths, 6 columns, several (but not all) tables](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/column-widths-6-columns-several-but-not-all-tables/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/column-widths-6-columns-several-but-not-all-tables/#post-9999130)
 * I’m sorry, I should have noticed that myself. Thank you, it works perfectly now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Column widths, 6 columns, several (but not all) tables](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/column-widths-6-columns-several-but-not-all-tables/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/column-widths-6-columns-several-but-not-all-tables/#post-9998144)
 * OK I did that but it doesn’t appear to be working. If you go to the page and 
   hit the ‘Agridoor’ accordion you will see that the ‘Version’ and Flags columns
   do not line up from one table to another (which is what I wanted to achieve).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Profile Builder - Beautiful User Registration Forms, User Profiles & User Role Editor] Content Restriction Settings not sticking on some pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-restriction-settings-not-sticking-on-some-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-restriction-settings-not-sticking-on-some-pages/#post-9737544)
 * I deleted that site and started afresh (it was just a testing and experimenting
   environment so I may have corrupted something or other along the way), anyway
   on the fresh new site the plung-in seems to be working perfectly.
 * Thanks for coming back and sorry to have troubled you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Table] Easy Table Appears to be No More. Replacement?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-table-appears-to-be-no-more-replacement/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-table-appears-to-be-no-more-replacement/#post-9243423)
 * I’m now using TablePress for the project I’m doing. It’s well supported and I’m
   getting there with it but I much prefer the speed, ease of use and flexibility
   that came with Easy Table.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Horizontal alignment of selected columns](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/horizontal-alignment-of-selected-columns/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/horizontal-alignment-of-selected-columns/#post-9204363)
 * Works perfectly, thank you!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Updating a live site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-a-live-site-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-a-live-site-2/#post-8498560)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Updating a live site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-a-live-site-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-a-live-site-2/#post-8497597)
 * Hi,
 * Thanks for this, very useful.
 * The site I was referring to is hosted by Heart but since your reply I have been
   looking at the two ‘specialist’ hosting companies that you mentioned and can 
   see big advantages to having them host a future project I am going to be involved
   with. They seem to offer several other advantages, not just the staging area.
 * (I also noticed that Siteground charge a lot less than Wpengine for what looks
   like a similar product.)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [SKU included on Woocommerce cart and orders](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sku-included-on-woocommerce-cart-and-orders/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sku-included-on-woocommerce-cart-and-orders/#post-7483405)
 * I just went into Paypal Sandbox accounts and the SKU is coming through with the
   order on there so that’s all I need.
 * Thanks if you looked.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Working on two pages at once?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/working-on-two-pages-at-once/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/working-on-two-pages-at-once/#post-7204232)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PDF.js Viewer] Zoom: "Fit Page" – set as default?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zoom-fit-page-set-as-default/)
 *  [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zoom-fit-page-set-as-default/#post-5478541)
 * I too would like this functionality
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Replacing old working sites with new WordPress sites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/replacing-old-working-sites-with-new-wordpress-sites/)
 *  Thread Starter [mackerg4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mackerg4/)
 * (@mackerg4)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/replacing-old-working-sites-with-new-wordpress-sites/#post-5474121)
 * If I develop the sites on my local machine it’s going to be difficult to show
   the client as it progresses. Allowing inbound access isn’t going to be possible.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)