Title: Raquel Devillé's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Raquel Devillé

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[OceanWP] The best WP theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-best-wp-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [Raquel Devillé](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/)
 * (@macaque)
 * [8 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-best-wp-theme/#post-9584484)
 * You’re welcome. You deserve it.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WooCommerce] Great plugin for e-commerce](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-plugin-for-e-commerce/)
 *  Thread Starter [Raquel Devillé](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/)
 * (@macaque)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-plugin-for-e-commerce/#post-9321132)
 * Hello wpfishing,
 * I never had any problem and always receive the emails.
 * On the other hand, I had email problems such as not receiving emails. Now I use
   my Gmail address instead of [email@mydomain.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/replies/email@mydomain.com?output_format=md)
 * I’ve been using WooCommerce on my [aerial yoga site](https://yogaaerien.be/).
   I have a [regular shop with products](https://yogaaerien.be/inscriptions-yoga-aerien/)
   and now I’m using a [calendar plugin for events](https://yogaaerien.be/calendrier/)
   that uses WooCommerce and it works fine. I received emails, canceled one purchase
   and emails were sent.
 * You could create a test site to update before updating the live site. It’s safer
   and less work.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Worona - Build free mobile apps with WordPress] Great plugin and great support](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-plugin-and-great-support-248/)
 *  Thread Starter [Raquel Devillé](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/)
 * (@macaque)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-plugin-and-great-support-248/#post-9309160)
 * Worona is really simple and easy to use. The customer support is really good 
   and fast, every question asked is answered.
 * Looking forward for a WooCommerce version.
 * EDIT: they provide great customer support and are really serious.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Adelle Theme (Want to remove bubbles in the Heading)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adelle-theme-want-to-remove-bubbles-in-the-heading/)
 *  [Raquel Devillé](https://wordpress.org/support/users/macaque/)
 * (@macaque)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adelle-theme-want-to-remove-bubbles-in-the-heading/#post-3961971)
 * I’ve been trying to change the Adelle dots for hours, I tried everything and 
   this code finally worked!
 * Thank you so much, Ricearoni!
 * > /* OVERALL */
   >  body {font: normal 0.8em ‘Muli’, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida
   > Grande, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Sans-serif; color: #666; background: none repeat-
   > x top center;} body p {margin-bottom: 20px; line-height: 1.8em; word-wrap: 
   > break-word; -ms-word-wrap: break-word;}

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)