Title: Muh's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Muh

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) 
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/replies/page/4/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Presto Player] showing the latest video from YouTube channel?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/showing-the-latest-video-from-youtube/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/showing-the-latest-video-from-youtube/#post-16629784)
 * Here is Presto YT Channel: [Presto Made](https://www.youtube.com/@prestomade3586/videos)
 * The latest video shared 2 months ago, “How To Add Searchable Captions To Your
   Videos On WordPress With Presto Player.”
   Now, if you share a new video in the
   channel, I need to copy the video URL and paste it into WordPress presto block!**
   The question is, and was crystal clear,** HOW can I keep the presto player block/
   shortcode to show any latest video from the youtube channel without doing this
   manually?
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Presto Player] Slow & kills the website! Resolved.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-kills-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-kills-the-website/#post-16621858)
 * As I said, if this is resolved, I’ll return and change my feedback review.
   First
   things first, Thank you, [@2winfactor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2winfactor/),
   for all the support and effort.The issue has been resolved.I can rate this plugin
   5 out of 5 for what it delivers.P.S. till now, I couldn’t execute the issue where
   it comes from and why. But it’s gone on both sites.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Presto Player] Slow & shutdown the website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/page/2/#post-16564265)
 * I want to add these questions till you answer:
   – Is there a way to keep Presto
   showing the latest video from YT? Instead of doing this manual?– It looks like
   I can’t share private videos from Vimeo?– Can I use videos from other sites, 
   not YT/Vimeo/Hosted… From other websites? I tried they didn’t work with presto.
   I tried Embed and link!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Presto Player] Slow & shutdown the website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/#post-16563787)
 * Site Health > Info.. removed plugins, theme, sizes data
 *     ```wp-block-code
       wp-core
   
       version: 6.1.1site_language: aruser_language: en_UStimezone: +03:00permalink: /%postname%/https_status: truemultisite: falseuser_registration: 0blog_public: 1default_comment_status: openenvironment_type: productionuser_count: 3dotorg_communication: true
   
       wp-dropins (2)
   
       advanced-cache.php: trueobject-cache.php: true
   
       wp-media
   
       image_editor: WP_Image_Editor_Imagickimagick_module_version: 1690imagemagick_version: ImageMagick 6.9.10-23 Q16 x86_64 20190101 https://imagemagick.orgimagick_version: 3.7.0file_uploads: File uploads is turned offpost_max_size: 100Mupload_max_filesize: 100Mmax_effective_size: 100 MBmax_file_uploads: 20imagick_limits:imagick::RESOURCETYPE_AREA: 2 GBimagick::RESOURCETYPE_DISK: 1.844674407371E+19imagick::RESOURCETYPE_FILE: 768imagick::RESOURCETYPE_MAP: 2 GBimagick::RESOURCETYPE_MEMORY: 987 MBimagick::RESOURCETYPE_THREAD: 1imagemagick_file_formats: 3FR, 3G2, 3GP, AAI, AI, ART, ARW, AVI, AVS, BGR, BGRA, BGRO, BIE, BMP, BMP2, BMP3, BRF, CAL, CALS, CANVAS, CAPTION, CIN, CIP, CLIP, CMYK, CMYKA, CR2, CRW, CUR, CUT, DATA, DCM, DCR, DCX, DDS, DFONT, DJVU, DNG, DOT, DPX, DXT1, DXT5, EPDF, EPI, EPS, EPS2, EPS3, EPSF, EPSI, EPT, EPT2, EPT3, ERF, EXR, FAX, FILE, FITS, FRACTAL, FTP, FTS, G3, G4, GIF, GIF87, GRADIENT, GRAY, GRAYA, GROUP4, GV, H, HALD, HDR, HEIC, HISTOGRAM, HRZ, HTM, HTML, HTTP, HTTPS, ICB, ICO, ICON, IIQ, INFO, INLINE, IPL, ISOBRL, ISOBRL6, J2C, J2K, JBG, JBIG, JNG, JNX, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG, JPG, JPM, JPS, JPT, JSON, K25, KDC, LABEL, M2V, M4V, MAC, MAGICK, MAP, MASK, MAT, MATTE, MEF, MIFF, MKV, MNG, MONO, MOV, MP4, MPC, MPEG, MPG, MRW, MSL, MSVG, MTV, MVG, NEF, NRW, NULL, ORF, OTB, OTF, PAL, PALM, PAM, PANGO, PATTERN, PBM, PCD, PCDS, PCL, PCT, PCX, PDB, PDF, PDFA, PEF, PES, PFA, PFB, PFM, PGM, PGX, PICON, PICT, PIX, PJPEG, PLASMA, PNG, PNG00, PNG24, PNG32, PNG48, PNG64, PNG8, PNM, PPM, PREVIEW, PS, PS2, PS3, PSB, PSD, PTIF, PWP, RADIAL-GRADIENT, RAF, RAS, RAW, RGB, RGBA, RGBO, RGF, RLA, RLE, RMF, RW2, SCR, SCT, SFW, SGI, SHTML, SIX, SIXEL, SPARSE-COLOR, SR2, SRF, STEGANO, SUN, SVG, SVGZ, TEXT, TGA, THUMBNAIL, TIFF, TIFF64, TILE, TIM, TTC, TTF, TXT, UBRL, UBRL6, UIL, UYVY, VDA, VICAR, VID, VIFF, VIPS, VST, WBMP, WEBP, WMF, WMV, WMZ, WPG, X, X3F, XBM, XC, XCF, XPM, XPS, XV, XWD, YCbCr, YCbCrA, YUVgd_version: 2.3.3gd_formats: GIF, JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, XPMghostscript_version: 9.27
   
       wp-server
   
       server_architecture: Linux 4.19.0-21-amd64 x86_64httpd_software: Apache/2.4.54 (Debian)php_version: 7.4.33 64bitphp_sapi: fpm-fcgimax_input_variables: 10000time_limit: 4000memory_limit: 1024Mmax_input_time: 200upload_max_filesize: 100Mphp_post_max_size: 100Mcurl_version: 7.64.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1nsuhosin: falseimagick_availability: truepretty_permalinks: truehtaccess_extra_rules: true
   
       wp-database
   
       extension: mysqliserver_version: 10.4.20-MariaDB-1:10.4.20+maria~buster-logclient_version: mysqlnd 7.4.33max_allowed_packet: 134217728max_connections: 29538
   
       wp-constants
   
       WP_HOME: undefinedWP_SITEURL: undefinedWP_CONTENT_DIR: /home/631259.cloudwaysapps.com/nmyrtajrws/public_html/wp-contentWP_PLUGIN_DIR: /home/631259.cloudwaysapps.com/nmyrtajrws/public_html/wp-content/pluginsWP_MEMORY_LIMIT: 1024MWP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT: 256MWP_DEBUG: falseWP_DEBUG_DISPLAY: trueWP_DEBUG_LOG: falseSCRIPT_DEBUG: falseWP_CACHE: trueCONCATENATE_SCRIPTS: undefinedCOMPRESS_SCRIPTS: undefinedCOMPRESS_CSS: undefinedWP_ENVIRONMENT_TYPE: UndefinedDB_CHARSET: utf8DB_COLLATE: undefined
   
       wp-filesystem
   
       wordpress: writablewp-content: writableuploads: writableplugins: writablethemes: writablemu-plugins: writable
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Presto Player] Slow & shutdown the website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/#post-16563774)
 * Tried the Log debug true: 
   **Here’s the error I get:****Warning**: mysqli_real_connect():(
   HY000/2002): Connection refused in … **wp-includes/class-wpdb.php** on line **
   1775** Connection refused
 * **The log is too long: here is the error one of each line:**
   [15-Mar-2023 20:
   18:33 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): Error while reading greeting packet.
   PID=10755 in /home/631259.cloudwaysapps.com/nmyrtajrws/public_html/wp-includes/
   class-wpdb.php on line 1775
 * [15-Mar-2023 20:18:33 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2006): 
   MySQL server has gone away in /home/631259.cloudwaysapps.com/nmyrtajrws/public_html/
   wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 1775
 * [15-Mar-2023 20:18:33 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): 
   Connection refused in /home/631259.cloudwaysapps.com/nmyrtajrws/public_html/wp-
   includes/class-wpdb.php on line 1775
 * Line 1775 inside the **class-wpdb.php**:
 *     ```wp-block-code
       mysqli_real_connect( $this->dbh, $host, $this->dbuser, $this->dbpassword, null, $port, $socket, $client_flags );
       ```
   
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Presto Player] Slow & shutdown the website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/#post-16563520)
 * Okay,
   something weird just happened with all.I’ve disabled “enable ajax requests…”
   I’ve tested the page, and again the error occurred.I’ve used different browsers
   with no admin access to the website, just as a visitor, played the video, and
   navigated the website without any issues.
 * The above happened with “enable ajax requests for progress integrations” disabled&
   enabled.
 * Went to the browser with admin access to the website. The issue immediately happened!!
   
   And this affects the other visitors too! If, as Admin or login to the site, tried
   to play the video. The problem appears… as a visitor, I’ve tested more than 3
   times on each browser without login access. All worked smoothly!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Presto Player] Slow & shutdown the website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/#post-16563340)
 * No didn’t solve the issue!
   I can’t navigate too. Just once I hit the play button,
   I try to refresh or navigate.. takes a while to load then the error:**Error establishing
   a database connection**
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Presto Player] Slow & shutdown the website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/#post-16563017)
 * I’ve done this previously with a different video.
   But again, I’ll follow all 
   the needed to fix this issue.I’ve optimized the video now with 1080p Video Preset.
   Can you please re-check?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Presto Player] Slow & shutdown the website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/#post-16562671)
 * I’ve uploaded mp4 video, please check now…
   Try to play the video, while it’s 
   playing, refresh the page or navigate.Please do it more than 2, 3 times…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Presto Player] Slow & shutdown the website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/#post-16562330)
 * [@2winfactor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2winfactor/)
 * Hello, thx again for reaching out.
   A short link will direct you to the page with
   presto in it (end of the page).[https://cutt.ly/74rkw7J](https://cutt.ly/74rkw7J)
   Another issue I face with presto on the site, If click to play the site goes 
   with the error:Error establishing a database connectionP.S.I couldn’t find a 
   way to add the link u attached in the SS. Perhaps this could work when only opening
   a thread.The short link can be modified from my backend. Find it the better way.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Presto Player] Slow & shutdown the website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-shutdown-the-website/#post-16549979)
 * Are you kidding me now?
   This is not a pro problem. This is not related at all
   to Pro,check my presto player feedback; you will know what this is about.This
   is for the current free version.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Presto Player] Slow & kills the website! Resolved.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-kills-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-kills-the-website/#post-16529608)
 * [@2winfactor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2winfactor/) thx again for 
   reaching out.
   My client asked me to find an alternative. This issue has been 
   acquired on two different domains, servers, Litespeed & Nginx, with good capacity.
   As a dev, I Tried all solutions from my backend nothing worked. You guys still
   think it’s my backend, I hope you are right.RegardsP.S. I don’t want to give 
   access to the sites.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Presto Player] Slow & kills the website! Resolved.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-kills-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-kills-the-website/#post-16522921)
 * Hello [@2winfactor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2winfactor/) 
   Thank you
   for reaching out, I’ve self-hosted video, and I tried Youtube videos,Both didn’t
   work.**And this was again tested before I wrote my feedback. I** didn’t mention
   it, but now I did.I also tried to embed a YouTube video without PresoPlayer. 
   It Works fine fast. Nothing wrong. But if Preso is the player, The website dies
   for minutes. Nothing will work or navigate.P.S. I tried to compress the self-
   hosted video as you recommended, which was less than 2 Megabytes, MP4, and already
   compressed. Over that, I’ve used the recommended method from you & executed the
   same issue.**I’m pretty sure this wasn’t related to the video size…etc. Youtube
   as well didn’t work, as I explained above.**
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/).
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/).
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Presto Player] Slow & kills the website! Resolved.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-kills-the-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-kills-the-website/#post-16516579)
 * Thx for the reply!
   Well, let me explain this once again.I’ve tested all the options
   available in the free version, which is extremely few.I’ve changed the settings
   to “Page Load Speed”, **and this happened before I came here and wrote my feedback.**
   Also, **I’ve downgraded the WordPress core form 6.1 version to 5…****I’ve tested
   this plugin with PHP 8.1 and 7.4…**
 * **I’ve tested the plugin on different servers, LiteSpeed and Nginx, **and different
   hosting, with different domains and different ram/cpu sizes.
 * **All the above has executed the same thing**. If I click on play to run any 
   video on the site, The site dies, I can’t navigate for at least 1 minute and 
   sometimes more, keep loading, and nothing works. Backend and Frontend.
   **I didn’t
   ask you about any Pro help here.** I just mentioned if your plugin can’t work
   with the free version and nothing is active since all the other options are in
   Pro! How is this supposed to work with the Pro?**You ignored all the above facts
   about what I wrote,** and then you ended by changing one option value, and you
   related this to the Pro, which wasn’t the case.
 * **Don’t address this feedback like I’m a dump!** I didn’t come here and write
   this to say all the negativity. I believe this plugin is good, **BUT **something
   is wrong with it! I’m happy to change this to 5 stars, but when it works.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TranslatePress - Translate Multilingual sites with AI Translation] How to target specific classes in each language?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-target-sepcefic-class-in-each-langauge/)
 *  Thread Starter [Muh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/)
 * (@m7mad)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-target-sepcefic-class-in-each-langauge/#post-16148009)
 * Can you please answer the questions 6/7/8…?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) 
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/replies/page/4/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/m7mad/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)