Title: RL's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# RL

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optimole – Optimize Images | Convert WebP & AVIF | CDN & Lazy Load | Image Optimization] General Questions & off load](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/general-questions-off-load/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/general-questions-off-load/#post-16846683)
 * Hey [@isaumya](https://wordpress.org/support/users/isaumya/) 
   Im still trying
   to get this image issue resolved and emailed Firsh at Justifiedimagegrid but 
   he is often very slow to respond. Im seeing web traffic has stopped per Google
   analytics. Google search console, high fail rate on server connectivity 28% and
   robot.txt at 8% and the files causing the problem seem to be JIG images. I really
   like the extensive design control Justified Image grid allows. Is this plugin
   able to be engineered to handle 10-50 images that could be 1mb a piece? Or do
   you have a recommendation to use with optimole?I modified these settings below
   and set “block External Leechers” to False. Not sure if this is part of the problem.
 *     ```wp-block-code
       <?php
       	define ('BLOCK_EXTERNAL_LEECHERS', false); // Hotlinking protection
       	define ('ALLOW_ALL_EXTERNAL_SITES', true); // Ability to load images from anywhere (Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, RSS etc.)
       	define ('MAX_WIDTH', 2000);
       	define ('MAX_HEIGHT', 2000);
       	// Exception list to blocking external leechers (hotlinking sites) be explicit about the full hosts
       	$ALLOWED_HOTLINKERS = array(
       		'SAME_HOST', // SAME_HOST allows child sites (subdomains for WMPL, CDN) e.g. en.example.com or cdn.example.co.uk
       		'xzib.com', // allow example.com NOT subdomain.example.com or www.example.com
       	//	'*xzib.com', // allow subdomain.example.com and also example.com and www.example.com
       	 // '*.xzib.com', //  allow www.example.com NOT example.com
       		'*googleusercontent.com' // Google's cached view
       	);
       ?>
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optimole – Optimize Images | Convert WebP & AVIF | CDN & Lazy Load | Image Optimization] General Questions & off load](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/general-questions-off-load/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/general-questions-off-load/#post-16830426)
 * Id like to use superpage on an upcoming project because it was faster on ttfb
   internationally(and prob in other ways). 
   How Specifically would I go about punching
   holes in the cache, so that these plugins can function and update.The main concern
   is the Insta feed plugin documentation is [Smash balloon](https://smashballoon.com/docs/instagram)
   and here is a page on [my current site.](https://xzib.com/e/abmb) The images 
   are served via the instgram CDN, it seems.
 * —
   **Images**Regarding the images and my current installation. Are you suggesting
   offloading images will only be a benefit during the uploading process? My biggest
   concern is dealing with media library, and trying to make it as fast as possible
   to navigate. And that is where Ive been having problems with datbase and API 
   errors. So please let me know if Im barking up the wrong tree by assessing offloading.**
   Images and PHP ?ALSO on the images, Im hoping to be able to use this plugin called
   justified image grid (or something like it).However I cant figure out how to 
   get these images served through optimole, or If I need to.I like the image quality
   that this is shipping, however it looks as it may be a bunch of PHP calls. And
   Im concerned this may start being a problem if the traffic increases. xzib.com/
   wp-content/plugins/justified-image-grid/timthumb.php?src=https%3A%2F%2Fxzib.com%
   2Fart%2Faf%2Fdesign-miami%2F2022%2Fsavannah-college-of-art-and-design-at-design-
   miami-2022-1-scaled.jpeg&h=1500&w=1125&q=34&f=.jpeg
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optimole – Optimize Images | Convert WebP & AVIF | CDN & Lazy Load | Image Optimization] General Questions & off load](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/general-questions-off-load/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/general-questions-off-load/#post-16829901)
 * Hello [@isaumya](https://wordpress.org/support/users/isaumya/) and thank you 
   for your responses
   You and I had corresponded prior about Super page cache and
   I really like the concept and had spent alot of time installing it. The problem
   I was running into with Superpage was the instagram feed plugin was not updating
   new posts. You said “to use a system that uses JavaScript to dynamically fetch
   the insta images after the page load.” Can you tell me what system that would
   be? —
 * As it relates to my current database disconnect issues. I think it relates to
   devowl.io plugin real physical media, real category management, real media library
   causing the issue. And the plugin creator isnt helpful to identify where the 
   problem lies. 
   So, I had now deleted the 11000 extra images that the plugin did
   not delete, as advertised. This stopped me getting the frequent API and database
   unavailable warning in wordpress admin. And seems to have decreased my sql issues
   pressure. My installation shows 4000 images in wordpress Admin, thus I estimate
   about 15000 on my server. And then there are likely another 5000 orphaned images
   on my server. Im not worried about the image size on my server and space being
   taken up.
 * I thought that moving to optimole offloading may remove the stress from the server
   when Im working in WP admin, given the volume of images.
 * Are you telling me that this is not the case?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Real Media Library: Media Library Folder & File Manager] 10,000 orphan images in File manager- Broken “Image links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/10000-orphan-images-in-file-manager-broken-image-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/10000-orphan-images-in-file-manager-broken-image-links/#post-16820454)
 * I paid for a couple of yoru plugins and real physical media is one of them. I
   have a support ticket open. You replied to on the 12th but I need more help because
   its all out of sync.
   I just re forwarded that email back to your attention about
   15 minutes ago.
 * My entire library is not being pruned and deleted from cpanel as promised. So
   I have 11,000 outstanding files on my installation because real physical media
   is not deleting any of them. 
   Ive sent copius details to the email. Please respond
   so I can get this resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Co-Authors, Multiple Authors and Guest Authors in an Author Box with PublishPress Authors] Rankmath is suggesting there is a schema code error with Author plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/page/2/#post-16818821)
 * ok. thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Co-Authors, Multiple Authors and Guest Authors in an Author Box with PublishPress Authors] Rankmath is suggesting there is a schema code error with Author plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/page/2/#post-16818672)
 * I have both logo and location applied through rankmath schema.
   This is only an
   error after your plugin is activated. The problem is that your plugin is making
   conflicts between the organization schema applied by rankmath and I think your
   plugin is trying to apply person.Instead of honoring the setttings in rankmath.
   This is my understanding
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Co-Authors, Multiple Authors and Guest Authors in an Author Box with PublishPress Authors] Rankmath is suggesting there is a schema code error with Author plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/page/2/#post-16817099)
 * You can see the errors that displayed with the updated plugin
   [https://ibb.co/9pLz2Kf](https://ibb.co/9pLz2Kf)
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Co-Authors, Multiple Authors and Guest Authors in an Author Box with PublishPress Authors] Rankmath is suggesting there is a schema code error with Author plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/page/2/#post-16817097)
 * The plugin is deactivated. 
   As I said, I cant leave this plugin activated and
   have google reading my site with 1000s of errors. That page that you screenshot
   above, when the plugin is activated it has 10 errors I believe. If you can email
   me Ill send the photo. If you want to look at it now I can activate it for an
   hour.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Optimized images not showing in media library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimized-images-not-showing-in-media-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimized-images-not-showing-in-media-library/page/2/#post-16817064)
 * ok. Done. thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Optimized images not showing in media library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimized-images-not-showing-in-media-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimized-images-not-showing-in-media-library/page/2/#post-16816647)
 * There are 11,000 images in my file manager that are not in my media folder
   about
   50% are jpg.webp and .bk.jpgFiles that are created by litespeed.
 * I use custom media folders. I think that is part of the problem. Either way. 
   Can you advise me how you would go about clearing those off the file manager?
   
   Or if there is a way to reconnect them to the media manager, and then to delete
   them.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Optimized images not showing in media library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimized-images-not-showing-in-media-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimized-images-not-showing-in-media-library/page/2/#post-16813974)
 * And yes, I think I destroyed the optimized data and orginal backups.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Optimized images not showing in media library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimized-images-not-showing-in-media-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimized-images-not-showing-in-media-library/page/2/#post-16813973)
 * There are 31 .jpg.webp files in the media center. 
   There are over 250 in my file
   manager. It stops counting at 250. So there may be thousands
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Co-Authors, Multiple Authors and Guest Authors in an Author Box with PublishPress Authors] Rankmath is suggesting there is a schema code error with Author plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/page/2/#post-16813914)
 * Im not going to leave this activated for long bc I dont want crawlers seeing 
   this broken schema. I will be standing by tonight for another hour or perhaps
   more. 
   thank you[https://xzib.com/design-miami-2022](https://xzib.com/design-miami-2022)
   [https://xzib.com/e/design-miami](https://xzib.com/e/design-miami)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Co-Authors, Multiple Authors and Guest Authors in an Author Box with PublishPress Authors] Rankmath is suggesting there is a schema code error with Author plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rankmath-is-suggesting-there-is-a-schema-code-error-with-author-plugin/#post-16812389)
 * Hello [@rizaardiyanto](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rizaardiyanto/) 
   I
   just uploaded it. And there are orange errors indicated for logo and location
   now.
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Optimized images not showing in media library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimized-images-not-showing-in-media-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [RL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/)
 * (@lutzryan)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/optimized-images-not-showing-in-media-library/page/2/#post-16810814)
 * There is still a disparity between the images and FOLDERS in file manager. 
   What
   should I do to get those outstanding images to register with my media library
   so I can delete them?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lutzryan/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)