Title: luor's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# luor

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Shortcode for Google Maps] Problem wity google terms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-wity-google-terms/)
 *  Thread Starter [luor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/)
 * (@luor)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-wity-google-terms/#post-16885963)
 * the problem was the generic class css…
   div { position: relative; } overwrites
   inline class – position:absolute;
 * Thank You
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Shortcode for Google Maps] Problem wity google terms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-wity-google-terms/)
 *  Thread Starter [luor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/)
 * (@luor)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-wity-google-terms/#post-16885868)
 * Thank You
 * I thought your map didn’t show it….
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Shortcode for Google Maps] Problem wity google terms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-wity-google-terms/)
 *  Thread Starter [luor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/)
 * (@luor)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-wity-google-terms/#post-16874957)
 * I checked it, we have calass with display: none
   but this is inline css… ?
 * .gm-style .gmnoscreen, .gmnoscreen {
   display: none;}
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Shortcode for Google Maps] Problem wity google terms](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-wity-google-terms/)
 *  Thread Starter [luor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/)
 * (@luor)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-wity-google-terms/#post-16874898)
 * Hi, thank You for your answer.
 * here is example link: [https://www.ifrancja.fr/ogloszenia/oferta-pracy-casting-do-serialu-france-tv-ile-de-france/](https://www.ifrancja.fr/ogloszenia/oferta-pracy-casting-do-serialu-france-tv-ile-de-france/)
 * Plugin should display logo and terms of services by default ??
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Shortcode for Google Maps] The map is invisible](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-map-is-invisible/)
 *  Thread Starter [luor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/)
 * (@luor)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-map-is-invisible/#post-14578498)
 * Hi, thank you for reply.
 * any adress doesn’t work.
 * I cleared all cache
    I removed all transient I tested as hardcode and always 
   I have this warning…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Something went wrong problem v 2.1.3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-went-wrong-problem-v-2-1-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [luor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/)
 * (@luor)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-went-wrong-problem-v-2-1-3/#post-13652507)
 * all accounts are mine
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Something went wrong problem v 2.1.3](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-went-wrong-problem-v-2-1-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [luor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luor/)
 * (@luor)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-went-wrong-problem-v-2-1-3/#post-13632578)
 * Hi. thank you for your reply.
    I have all permissions for my person’s account
   to manage the Page.
 * screen: [https://inford.eu/prtscr/Screenshot_2020-11-07.jpg](https://inford.eu/prtscr/Screenshot_2020-11-07.jpg)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)