Title: lundj's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# lundj

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Product Badge] Feature Request: Make Badge Labels Translateable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-request-make-badge-labels-translateable/)
 *  Thread Starter [lundj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/)
 * (@lundj)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-request-make-badge-labels-translateable/#post-5187929)
 * You have to translate the strings with .po/.mo files 🙂
 * You can find more information on [https://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress](https://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Zoom Image] Integrate mobile opt-out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integrate-mobile-opt-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [lundj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/)
 * (@lundj)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integrate-mobile-opt-out/#post-5022339)
 * Hi Alexandru!
 * I will publish the mobile-detection fix in the next few days but for the moment
   I just committed some fixes for your plugin to avoid some PHP Notices 😉
 * It would be great if you could merge my pull request and publish a new version
   of the plugin.
 * Thanks alot
    lundj aka krautnerds
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] [Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] HTTP Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-http-error-4/)
 *  [lundj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/)
 * (@lundj)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-http-error-4/#post-2810822)
 * refers to [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-call-to-undefined-function-wpcf7_add_tag_generator?replies=8](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-call-to-undefined-function-wpcf7_add_tag_generator?replies=8)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] [Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Call to undefined function wpcf7_add_tag_generator()](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-call-to-undefined-function-wpcf7_add_tag_generator/)
 *  [lundj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/)
 * (@lundj)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-call-to-undefined-function-wpcf7_add_tag_generator/#post-2854252)
 * The fix worked for me too, but I hope this will be included in a hotfix the next
   days?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] [Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] NextGen with 3.01 Network, 302 error and no thumbnail](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-nextgen-with-301-network-302-error-and-no-thumbnail/)
 *  [lundj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/)
 * (@lundj)
 * [16 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-nextgen-with-301-network-302-error-and-no-thumbnail/#post-1671094)
 * Hi there!
    I’ve got the same problems like you. But I dont using SSL.
 * I think the problem is the DomainMapping in my case… Because in the blog of alex.
   rabe there is an entry which says: “As reported in the forums there are still
   some issues in a Multi-site setup (i.e. Domain mapping) which I will not catch
   in this release. Contribution are always welcome!”
 * Greetings from Germany
    lundj
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YARPP - Yet Another Related Posts Plugin] [Plugin: Yet Another Related Posts Plugin] Problem with post thumbnails](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-yet-another-related-posts-plugin-problem-with-post-thumbnails/)
 *  Thread Starter [lundj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lundj/)
 * (@lundj)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-yet-another-related-posts-plugin-problem-with-post-thumbnails/#post-1590472)
 * Has anyone an answer for me?
 * There is a hint on this site: [http://markjaquith.wordpress.com/2009/12/23/new-in-wordpress-2-9-post-thumbnail-images/](http://markjaquith.wordpress.com/2009/12/23/new-in-wordpress-2-9-post-thumbnail-images/)
 * The autor of this post explains how to hard-crop post-thumbnails to another size
   than the standard set_post_thumbnail_size( X, X, true );
 * Greetings from Germany
    lundj

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)