Title: lucha's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# lucha

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Privacy Share Buttons] [Plugin: Privacy Share Buttons] absolutely no work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/)
 *  Plugin Author [lucha](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/)
 * (@lucha)
 * [14 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/#post-2717088)
 * I’m marking this as resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Privacy Share Buttons] [Plugin: Privacy Share Buttons] absolutely no work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/)
 *  Plugin Author [lucha](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/)
 * (@lucha)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/#post-2717012)
 * regarding the CSS and the space: I’m no CSS wizard, and in fact I’m hardly a 
   novice. I’m planning of rewriting some of the code to get a better output, with
   the help of a friend. Until them, I cannot really help you (shrinking the space
   lead to incorrect visualization once the button are pressed).
 * The problem with the on/off switches, again, is that they ARE point of no return:
   once you activate them, data is transfered to Twitter/Facebook/Google etc. You
   can’t get your data back by deactivating the button. The off-switch is pretty
   much equivalent to refreshing the page (once you refresh, the button is off).
   I hope this is clear now. In any case the code for the switches is in the Javascript,
   probably just commented away: have a look!
 * And regarding the beer in Dusseldorf, I will consider it in case I’ll come there
   🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Privacy Share Buttons] [Plugin: Privacy Share Buttons] absolutely no work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/)
 *  Plugin Author [lucha](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/)
 * (@lucha)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/#post-2716983)
 * There are no switches: I’ve decided to take them out, as they used precious space,
   and the result it’s more compact. You can activate the buttons by clicking on
   them: the downside is that you cannot deactivate them, but in the end makes no
   sense to deactivate them once they’re on… at least is what I thought.
 * Thank for the time you spend trying my plugin! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Privacy Share Buttons] [Plugin: Privacy Share Buttons] absolutely no work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/)
 *  Plugin Author [lucha](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/)
 * (@lucha)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/#post-2716975)
 * It looks like your theme ships with a very old version of jQuery (v 1.3.2, stable
   is 1.7.2). Could you please try if this works with a fresh updated twenty-eleven
   theme?
 * thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Privacy Share Buttons] [Plugin: Privacy Share Buttons] absolutely no work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/)
 *  Plugin Author [lucha](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/)
 * (@lucha)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/#post-2716974)
 * I see. Thanks for letting me know. I will look and try solve this.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Privacy Share Buttons] [Plugin: Privacy Share Buttons] absolutely no work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/)
 *  Plugin Author [lucha](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lucha/)
 * (@lucha)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-privacy-share-buttons-absolutely-no-work/#post-2716926)
 * Hi robotect,
 * can you please give further details of what is not working? What do you refer
   to with “the php link generation”? Can you report any specific error you are 
   encountering?
 * Thank you very much for the help you can give to improve the plugin.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)