Title: ls998's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ls998

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Images disappeared from posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-disappeared-from-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [ls998](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/)
 * (@ls998)
 * [18 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-disappeared-from-posts/#post-801156)
 * P.S. And I’ve gone to the upload/browse images section and see a bunch of blank
   spaces
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Some comments don’t go into moderation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-comments-dont-go-into-moderation/)
 *  Thread Starter [ls998](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/)
 * (@ls998)
 * [18 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-comments-dont-go-into-moderation/#post-798656)
 * thanks mike. actually i have checked the box that says that I’m to moderate each
   comment before it gets published. now recently i’ve gotten spam karma installed.
   do you think this plug-in affects how some of the comments are published without
   being moderated?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Spam/Creepy Comments…how to filter out…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spamcreepy-commentshow-to-filter-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [ls998](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/)
 * (@ls998)
 * [18 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spamcreepy-commentshow-to-filter-out/#post-732858)
 * So I checked out my plug-in section and found out that I already have Askimet-
   it came with my wordpress. i just went and activated it. Thanks guys!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Spam/Creepy Comments…how to filter out…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spamcreepy-commentshow-to-filter-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [ls998](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/)
 * (@ls998)
 * [18 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spamcreepy-commentshow-to-filter-out/#post-732631)
 * ..And I just wanted to add that some of the people who sent comments appear to
   be having a conversation with someone else in their postings…not me…don’t know
   what that’s about.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How do you remove login requirement to post comments?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-you-remove-login-requirement-to-post-comments/)
 *  Thread Starter [ls998](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/)
 * (@ls998)
 * [18 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-you-remove-login-requirement-to-post-comments/#post-712084)
 * I tried this, and it works! Thanks Moshu.
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Noob Question: How to setup comments and registration?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/noob-question-how-to-setup-comments-and-registration/)
 *  [ls998](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ls998/)
 * (@ls998)
 * [18 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/noob-question-how-to-setup-comments-and-registration/#post-712083)
 * Thanks, Moshu. That worked!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)