Title: lpagg's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# lpagg

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] Chartboot deleting the last entry and some other issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/chartboot-deleting-the-last-entry-and-some-other-issues/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/chartboot-deleting-the-last-entry-and-some-other-issues/#post-4112453)
 * Hi MegaZ,
 * I’m needing an example of your data to reproduce the bug. With the tests I made
   I had a 1:1 between the source data and the chart data. Could you please paste
   here the content of your import data field?
 * Regarding the other points you are mentioning:
 * – The management of the escaping of special characters with xxxYYxxx is not a
   matter of adding meaningless code, it’s the result of the study of a stronger
   solution to support the use of special characters.
 * – Having a separate tab for the “Set Style” it’s a first move in the direction
   of allowing to add new features for the styling of the charts. I tested this 
   approach in the Premium version of the plugin and I received positive feedback.
 * Regs.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] WordPress 3.6 – adding a null entry](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-36-adding-a-null-entry/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-36-adding-a-null-entry/#post-4077360)
 * A new version (3.0) has been uploaded fixing the null bug and upgrading the GUI.
   Rgds.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] WordPress 3.6 – adding a null entry](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-36-adding-a-null-entry/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-36-adding-a-null-entry/#post-4077330)
 * I was able to riproduce the bug, I’m fixing it. I will release a new version 
   soon. rgds.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] Border issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/border-issue/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/border-issue/#post-4064563)
 * Hi, yes it sounds like an issue with the theme, but to investigate please send
   me the link to your page with the chart via the support form you have at [http://www.chartboot.com](http://www.chartboot.com),
   rgds.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] button import data doesn't work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-import-data-doesnt-work/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-import-data-doesnt-work/#post-4011518)
 * Hi benwalton, what browser are you using? Could you please try to clear your 
   temporary files and try again?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] button import data doesn't work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-import-data-doesnt-work/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-import-data-doesnt-work/#post-4011516)
 * 2.4 version is online providing compatibility with the last version of WP (the
   3.6).
    Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] Chartboot doesn't work on WordPress 3.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/chartboot-doesnt-work-on-wordpress-36/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/chartboot-doesnt-work-on-wordpress-36/#post-3992530)
 * 2.4 version is online providing compatibility with the last version of WP (the
   3.6).
    Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] Chartboot doesn't work on WordPress 3.6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/chartboot-doesnt-work-on-wordpress-36/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/chartboot-doesnt-work-on-wordpress-36/#post-3992529)
 * Hi, in a few days the updated version of CB for WP 3.6 will be available.
    Thank
   you all.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] Could it works on PHP file?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/could-it-works-on-php-file/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/could-it-works-on-php-file/#post-3612381)
 * Hi x69chen, you have quotes in place of double quotes in your shortcode.
    You
   should have the following shortcode from the CB for WP editor injected in your
   page/post:
 * `[chartboot version= '2.3' code= '81F5' border= '1' width= '625' height= '325'
   attribution= '0' jsondesc= '{"containerId":"visualization640D","dataTable":{"
   cols":^{"id":"","label":"Names","pattern":"","type":"string"},{"id":"","label":"
   Quantity","pattern":"","type":"number"}|,"rows":^{"c":^{"v":"A","f":null},{"v":
   12,"f":null}|},{"c":^{"v":"B","f":null},{"v":25,"f":null}|},{"c":^{"v":"C","f":
   null},{"v":21,"f":null}|},{"c":^{"v":"D","f":null},{"v":9,"f":null}|},{"c":^{"
   v":"E","f":null},{"v":16,"f":null}|}|,"p":null},"options":{"legend":"right","
   isStacked":false,"vAxes":^{"title":null,"minValue":null,"maxValue":null,"viewWindow":{"
   max":null,"min":null},"useFormatFromData":true},{"viewWindow":{"max":null,"min":
   null},"minValue":null,"maxValue":null,"useFormatFromData":true}|,"animation":{"
   duration":500},"booleanRole":"certainty","hAxis":{"minValue":null,"maxValue":
   null,"viewWindow":null,"viewWindowMode":null,"useFormatFromData":true}},"state":{},"
   view":{},"isDefaultVisualization":true,"chartType":"ColumnChart"}' ]`
 * Rgds.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] Responsive charts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/responsive-charts/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/responsive-charts/#post-3607817)
 * Hi bartdevuyst, I take your point.
    I’ll consider it as a possible feature for
   the next version of CB for WP.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] [Plugin: ChartBoot for WordPress] I am not able to see the chart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-chartboot-for-wordpress-i-am-not-able-to-see-the-chart/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-chartboot-for-wordpress-i-am-not-able-to-see-the-chart/#post-3017874)
 * Hi u22, can you please describe the issue providing more details?
    Is the icon
   to add the new media type (chart) the one you can’t see?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] Chartboot GS no longer functions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/chartboot-gs-no-longer-functions/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/chartboot-gs-no-longer-functions/#post-3517924)
 * The issues has been solved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] Setting Column Types](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/setting-column-types/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/setting-column-types/#post-3326591)
 * At now you can’t with the free version, actually you could generate the source
   code with the [Universal Service](http://www.chartboot.com/universal-service/)
   and then you should manually change it to manage formats.
 * There’s now a Premium version of the ChartBoot for WordPress that can manage 
   Google Spreadsheet live data.
 * [WP Plugin – GS](http://www.chartboot.com/wp-plugin-gs/)
 * With that plugin you can obtain the result you are looking for without entering
   to the code. Here down you have a screenshot of a test I made:
 * [Screenshot](https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9Fpu80cbwFlbDBfbk9PcmV3OGM/edit?usp=sharing)
 * [Source data](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtFpu80cbwFldFNLazBzdjA0Z0dXdWFPNmNpaXk5eWc)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] [Plugin: ChartBoot for WordPress] I am not able to see the chart](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-chartboot-for-wordpress-i-am-not-able-to-see-the-chart/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-chartboot-for-wordpress-i-am-not-able-to-see-the-chart/#post-3017871)
 * Yesterday I uploaded the 2.2 version and now you get special characters escaped.
   Rgds, luca.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stable tag: 3.0] [Plugin: ChartBoot for WordPress] Special Characters](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-chartboot-for-wordpress-special-characters/)
 *  Plugin Author [lpagg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/)
 * (@lpagg)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-chartboot-for-wordpress-special-characters/#post-3037241)
 * Sailrock, yesterday I uploaded the 2.2 version and now you get special characters.
   Rgds, luca.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lpagg/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)