Title: lowk81's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# lowk81

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Modestra] Issue with Product Filtering in WooCommerce](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-product-filtering-in-woocommerce/)
 *  Thread Starter [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)
 * (@lowk81)
 * [8 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-product-filtering-in-woocommerce/#post-18789692)
 * Thank you for your quick reply. However, the issue persists: all products are
   still shown, and none are filtered.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Country Based Restrictions for WooCommerce] No location by default](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/)
 *  Thread Starter [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)
 * (@lowk81)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/#post-18577199)
 * Please open your website in an incognito or guest window and proceed to the checkout
   page to verify the defualt shipping country.
 * no change
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Country Based Restrictions for WooCommerce] No location by default](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/)
 *  Thread Starter [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)
 * (@lowk81)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/#post-18577198)
 * No reply. Thanks for help.
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Country Based Restrictions for WooCommerce] No location by default](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/)
 *  Thread Starter [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)
 * (@lowk81)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/#post-18489118)
 * hi [@kuldipzorem](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kuldipzorem/),
 * There is no default shipping country at checkout, but the plugin is still restricting
   products, even not based on the real IP address. When I setup UK VPN – I am still
   not able to add to cart products that are available for UK.
 * I have set up most products to be available for selected countries, and these
   are restricted in this setup. It is only possible to add to the cart products
   that have no restrictions in your plugin, specifically those marked as available
   for all countries.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Country Based Restrictions for WooCommerce] No location by default](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/)
 *  Thread Starter [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)
 * (@lowk81)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/#post-18483262)
 * no reply.. Thanks. This is basic error. I need no location by default and it 
   is not possible to set up
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Country Based Restrictions for WooCommerce] No location by default](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/)
 *  Thread Starter [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)
 * (@lowk81)
 * [1 year, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/#post-18415110)
 * I have this setup since beginning – how I mentioned in the first message.
 * _In the woocommerce settings I configured the default customer location to “No
   location by default.”_
 * _In the plugin settings, I have unchecked the “Force Geolocation” option. _
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Country Based Restrictions for WooCommerce] No location by default](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/)
 *  Thread Starter [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)
 * (@lowk81)
 * [1 year, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/#post-18415020)
 * If I set up a country as the store address and choose “Default customer location:
   Shop country/region,” then your plugin works properly. However, if I set it to“
   No location by default,” the plugin defaults to an incorrect location that isn’t
   even based on my IP address. Additionally, when I use geolocation in the plugin
   setup, it works as expected.
 * but **No location by default **in woocommerce and **unchecked forced geolocation**
   in CBR – not working..
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Country Based Restrictions for WooCommerce] No location by default](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/)
 *  Thread Starter [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)
 * (@lowk81)
 * [1 year, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/#post-18414962)
 * it is still doing restrictions. Also with this setup
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Country Based Restrictions for WooCommerce] No location by default](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/)
 *  Thread Starter [lowk81](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lowk81/)
 * (@lowk81)
 * [1 year, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-location-by-default/#post-18414960)
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/i.postimg.cc/hvsL3pmG/IMG-20250414-114507.jpg?ssl=1)
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/i.postimg.cc/4NG2LSDX/IMG-20250414-113858.jpg?ssl=1)
 * Thanks for you reply. But it does not work

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)