Title: lotht's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# lotht

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Contact Form 7: Accessible Defaults] Great guideline templates!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-guideline-templates/)
 *  Thread Starter [lotht](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/)
 * (@lotht)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-guideline-templates/#post-7959501)
 * Adding captcha-like validations to accessible forms is not a good idea.
    How 
   about adding the akismet references to email, name, url etc. fields to provide
   some seamless basic spam filtering?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Accessible] WCAG 2.0 compliance check](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wcag-20-compliance-check/)
 *  Thread Starter [lotht](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/)
 * (@lotht)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wcag-20-compliance-check/#post-6016221)
 * Great, thank you.
    I already grabbed some tools from your list, and getting close
   to complete my website. Tamás Lóth
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Redirection] Redirection Plugin iThemes Security Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirection-plugin-ithemes-security-plugin/)
 *  [lotht](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/)
 * (@lotht)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirection-plugin-ithemes-security-plugin/#post-4960152)
 * I just wanted to setup a custom URL redirection with this Redirection plugin 
   on an iThemes Security equipped site and found that the redirection had failed.
   
   There must be some htaccess incompatibility between these plugins. I turned off
   the htaccess protection feature of the iThemes Security before setting up the
   redirection rule, this changed nothing. Any other seamless way to setup redirections
   in cooperation with iThemes Security?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Responsive Slider] Home page content disappear using Genesis Responsive Slider widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-page-content-disappear-using-genesis-responsive-slider-widget/)
 *  [lotht](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/)
 * (@lotht)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-page-content-disappear-using-genesis-responsive-slider-widget/#post-4046115)
 * Thanks.
    In the meantime I created a workaround. I added a Recent post widget
   to my home screen and created a page containing the category list, simulating
   a blog page. I’m fine with this.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Responsive Slider] Home page content disappear using Genesis Responsive Slider widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-page-content-disappear-using-genesis-responsive-slider-widget/)
 *  [lotht](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/)
 * (@lotht)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/home-page-content-disappear-using-genesis-responsive-slider-widget/#post-4046113)
 * I just ran into a similar issue.
    If the resolution/explanation is available 
   publicly, please share it with me. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Postie] [Plugin: Postie] Using Gmail to grab posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-postie-using-gmail-to-grab-posts/)
 *  [lotht](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lotht/)
 * (@lotht)
 * [14 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-postie-using-gmail-to-grab-posts/#post-2833816)
 * Does anybody use google mail on private domain?
    I’m unable to retrieve my mails,
   they are dropped due to XSS attack prevention. Any idea?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)