Title: loadofbikes's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# loadofbikes

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Alert emails missing trailing `\r\n` after `Content-Type` header](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alert-emails-missing-trailing-rn-after-content-type-header/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [5 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alert-emails-missing-trailing-rn-after-content-type-header/#post-18881126)
 * Thank you very much for the thorough reply, Peter!
 * Glad to hear it’s on the roadmap. For now I have made a custom change for those
   specific emails, which nor are sent.
 * Kind regards,
   Edmund
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flexible Checkout Fields for WooCommerce - WooCommerce Checkout Manager] Does fcf work with HPOS?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-fcf-work-with-hpos/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [11 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-fcf-work-with-hpos/#post-18680968)
 * Hi,
 * Thank you for the swift response.
 * Yes, I am using the classic checkout.
 * I am using the [Kadence theme](https://www.kadencewp.com/kadence-theme/) and 
   I believe that I have tried in the past to use Storefront, and disable all other
   plugins, etc.
 * Question: Can I edit the values of fcf fields on the admin page only with Pro?
 * I can now see the fcf field + value on the admin page under the billing details(
   I created a custom field in the Billing section, so that’s correct). However,
   I cannot edit it. This is what I would like to do. I presume that this should
   be possible (I was shown screenshots of FCF under the “Screen Options” settings,
   which I do not see on my site. And when I compare the free (what I have) and 
   the pro version on your website, it does not say that Pro is required for editing
   the values via the admin backend.
 * Thank you for your reply.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Price Based on Country for WooCommerce] Manual Price not showing on Product Exports](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manual-price-not-showing-on-product-exports/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manual-price-not-showing-on-product-exports/#post-18385534)
 * Ah! I hadn’t seen that. Thank you 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flexible Checkout Fields for WooCommerce - WooCommerce Checkout Manager] How to edit meta_data on order admin page?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-edit-meta_data-on-order-admin-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-edit-meta_data-on-order-admin-page/#post-18341038)
 * Hi!
 * Thank you for the swift reply.
 * I do not have a box for “Flexible Checkout Fields”. I do have a box for “Custom
   Fields”, but that appears to be something else (it does not have the meta-data
   from FCF).
 * I checked at the top of the screen under “Screen Options”, but it does not have
   an option for FCF.
 * Then I tried with the Storefront theme, but I still don’t see FCF on the admin
   order page.
 * Where else can I look?
 * I am using the a Kadence child theme.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PiWeb Conditional cart fee / Extra charge rule for WooCommerce] [SOLVED]No Changelog for 1.1.36](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changelog-for-1-1-36/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changelog-for-1-1-36/#post-17889549)
 * Thank you for swift the clarification!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce] Survey Banner won’t exit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/survey-banner-wont-exit/)
 *  [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/survey-banner-wont-exit/#post-16604733)
 * I updated the plugin and the banner can still not be removed. Please remove it
   asap! It is in the way and really leaves a bad taste! Not happy with this kind
   of hijacking
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Post Type UI] Feature request: Show taxonomy in Product Export](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-request-show-taxonomy-in-product-export/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-request-show-taxonomy-in-product-export/#post-16517683)
 * Hi Michael,
 * Yes, I am using WooCommerce and am referring to a Product Export.
 * I just did a new export, and the custom taxonomy is not there.
 * There are other “custom meta” categories (you can tick a box for this when you
   create the export), which come from other plugins, so it should be possible.
 * There is, in fact, a meta column named “Meta: _primary_term_leadtime”. Considering
   that my custom taxonomy is called leadtime, perhaps this is the corresponding
   column? However, only very few products seem to have a value for this key, and
   these make no sense (e.g. the value is “445”, whereas an actual lead time on 
   the product page and back end would look like “2-4 weeks”). Also, pretty much
   every product has a lead time.
 * The idea is, of course, to be able to update lead times more efficiently than
   via Bulk Edit on the admin product page.
 * Does this help? Do you need more info?
 * Kind regards,
   Edmund
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FiboSearch - Ajax Search for WooCommerce] OceanWP – search on mobile not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/oceanwp-search-on-mobile-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/oceanwp-search-on-mobile-not-working/#post-15491867)
 * Hi [@c0nst](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c0nst/),
 * Thank you very much again for your assistance. This did the trick. I struggled
   for quite a while, not understanding why I didn’t see a change on my tester phones,
   until I realised that there was a CDN besides the caches on the server…
 * Thank you for updating the docs on OceanWP. I am sure that many will be happy
   to see that they can use fibosearch on mobile as well!
 * I will leave the screenshot for now, as I have to run. Thank you for the offer,
   though!
 * Regards,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FiboSearch - Ajax Search for WooCommerce] OceanWP – search on mobile not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/oceanwp-search-on-mobile-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/oceanwp-search-on-mobile-not-working/#post-15484866)
 * Hi [@c0nst](https://wordpress.org/support/users/c0nst/),
 * Thank you so much for your extensive reply!
 * It certainly seems to be working – thank you for that! Perhaps this could be 
   added to the plugin’s documentation, as I reckon that there are plenty of people
   using this theme.
 * Great stuff making this work.
 * On my desktop computer, when I am customising WordPress, and when I use the mobile
   view, it looks great.
 * However, on my phone (iPhone SE 2020) I notice the following issues:
    - The search bar is so high up, that it mostly disappears behind my phones “
      Top Bar” (where the network information, time, and other icons are shown).
      How can this be moved down, or to the center of the screen?
    - There does not appear to be a “Close” button on this overlay search. As a 
      result, the only way “out” is by clicking on a valid search result. How do
      we add a close button (same as in the menu search bar)?
    - This is not a plugin question, but still: When the overlay is open, I cannot
      see much code when I use the Web Developer Tools in Firefox. Everything seems
      hidden with the overlay. As a result, I do not know which selectors are being
      used, and so I don’t know how to modify the first point. Perhaps you could
      let me know how to go about this?
 * Thank you again very much for your assistance.
 * I tried this on a staging site. I don’t seem able anymore to change my original
   post (more importantly, the provided URL), so please just add the subdomain staging-
   cl to that domain.
 * Kind regards,
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Post Type UI] Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_key_exists(): /inc/utility.php:878](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-uncaught-typeerror-array_key_exists-inc-utility-php878/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-uncaught-typeerror-array_key_exists-inc-utility-php878/#post-15479605)
 * Apologies, the latest update appears to have addresses the issue and it is sorted.
   Since I had trouble logging in to the back-end, I was unaware of the update being
   available.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Token exchange failed – Can’t Connect WC to FB](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/token-exchange-failed-cant-connect-wc-to-fb/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/token-exchange-failed-cant-connect-wc-to-fb/#post-15390256)
 * Hi Raif,
 * Thank you for your reply.
 * I followed the recommendation in that thread, and it worked! I managed to connect
   FB and my WC shop via [https://woocommerce.com/document/facebook-for-woocommerce-uninstall-plugin-and-remove-woocommerce-facebook-app/](https://woocommerce.com/document/facebook-for-woocommerce-uninstall-plugin-and-remove-woocommerce-facebook-app/)
 * I thought I had tried this yesterday already. Perhaps the update of the plugin
   just now helped?
 * In any event this can be closed as it is resolved.
 * On a side note: I would not have been comfortable sharing all that server info
   here in the open. I would have either asked for a private place to share it, 
   or redacted it quite a bit. I thought I would let you know. It opens up too many
   ideas for attack surface.
 * Kind regards,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Meta for WooCommerce] Token exchange failed – Can’t Connect WC to FB](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/token-exchange-failed-cant-connect-wc-to-fb/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/token-exchange-failed-cant-connect-wc-to-fb/#post-15386735)
 * What I have tried so far (without success):
 * Facebook Log in -> Settings -> Business Integrations -> Delete WooCommerce integration.
 * Mind you, that after running through the entire setup again, and despite getting
   the “Whoops …” page, I see a new WC entry in my FB settings > Business Integration.
   All the settings look right. But the plugin is not working.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Judge.me Product Reviews for WooCommerce] Location Reviews on OceanWP Category Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/location-reviews-on-oceanwp-category-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/location-reviews-on-oceanwp-category-page/#post-14947993)
 * I was contacted via email about this issue, as there had not been any update 
   here.
 * In the email I was asked again to provide admin details, which I kindly refused,
   being 100% uncomfortable with that.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Update to 5.7.0 completely wrecked layout of my site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-5-7-0-completely-wrecked-layout-of-my-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-5-7-0-completely-wrecked-layout-of-my-site/#post-14920906)
 * Hello,
 * Thanks for your assistance.
 * My site currently looks normal because I restored from a backup.
 * I spun up a server with a snapshot of the broken site, to verify what you had
   suggested. The landing page had not changed. Also, it was not so much the main
   page that was changed, but the header (including the menu in the header section)
   and footer. Things have gone missing, and formatting has been lost. In fact, 
   on the WP dashboard I cannot find the “Theme” menu anymore on the left hand side,
   where there was a theme library where my custom header and footer were stored(
   OceanWP + Elementor). I think the problem is rather to be found there.
 * Kind regards,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Update to 5.7.0 completely wrecked layout of my site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-5-7-0-completely-wrecked-layout-of-my-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [loadofbikes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/)
 * (@loadofbikes)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-5-7-0-completely-wrecked-layout-of-my-site/#post-14915755)
 * Thank you for your reply, Yuki.
 * I was running the previous current version: 5.6.1.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/loadofbikes/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)