Title: lllor's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# lllor

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[WP Bootstrap Starter] Four column footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/four-column-footer-2/)
 *  [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/four-column-footer-2/#post-13442785)
 * Just doing those changes “on-the-fly” using the inspector fixes the issue
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[WP Bootstrap Starter] Four column footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/four-column-footer-2/)
 *  [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/four-column-footer-2/#post-13442601)
 * Wrong bootstrap classes. You’re actually dividing the row in three columns.
 * Replace col-md-4 with col-md-3 for each widget areas in footer-widget.php
 * EDIT: There’s also an empty space between widget area 3 and 4. You should remove
   it.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years ago by [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[WP Bootstrap Starter] Site logo](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-logo-23/)
 *  [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-logo-23/#post-13437125)
 * I tested on Firefox 80.
 * Btw, it works also on Chrome 85, IE11 (windows). Also on Chrome and Samsung Internet
   Browser for Android (latest versions).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[WP Bootstrap Starter] Disable pingback](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-pingback-2/)
 *  [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-pingback-2/#post-13432088)
 * Ops, wrong suggestion. Priority of the remove_action must be the same of the 
   add_action command.
 * But…You cannot successfully remove the action before it has been added. So, if
   you’re executing remove_action before add_action, it doesn’t work.
 * Are you working on the child theme of functions.php? Well, it is executed before
   extras.php
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[WP Bootstrap Starter] Site logo](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-logo-23/)
 *  [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-logo-23/#post-13431552)
 * wrong class…
 * .navbar-brand > a > img {
    border-radius: 50%; }
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[WP Bootstrap Starter] Disable pingback](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-pingback-2/)
 *  [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-pingback-2/#post-13431521)
 * Try to set priority to 1.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Warning on settings page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-on-settings-page-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-on-settings-page-2/#post-12583091)
 * Yes, it’s in italian.
 * Still happening with 5.0.3.1.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Security – Password, Two Factor Authentication, and Brute Force Protection] Root wp-json/ REST endpoint not blocked](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/root-wp-json-rest-endpoint-not-blocked/)
 *  Thread Starter [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/root-wp-json-rest-endpoint-not-blocked/#post-12095585)
 * any opinion?
 * Cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Extend WP user entity](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extend-wp-user-entity/)
 *  Thread Starter [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extend-wp-user-entity/#post-12035288)
 *     ```
       add_filter('pods_meta_groups_get','pods_group', 10, 3);
   
       function pods_group($groups, $type, $name) {
   
           global $user_id;
   
           if (is_super_user($user_id) ) {//custom function that verifies if the user has managing capabilities
               $groups[0] = null;
           }
   
           return $groups;
       }
       ```
   
 * that works in profile.php and user-edit.php (which define a global $user_id).
   I’m not so sure in terms of software architecture is the right solution, but 
   it works.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Extend WP user entity](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extend-wp-user-entity/)
 *  Thread Starter [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extend-wp-user-entity/#post-11953479)
 * I don’t think it’s related to the current user, but to the user’s usermeta I’m(
   as admin – the *current* user) inspecting. I can (as admin) edit its custom fields(
   and that’s good!).
 * Anyway, thanks for the hint: I will look at pods_meta_groups_get to see if I 
   can manage some sort of workaround. In case of success, I will write here the
   solution.
 * Cheers.
 * btw, I would not rely on is_super_admin since it verifies only if the user can
   delete other users (which sometimes is true also for non-admin roles). See ticket
   4738 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47338](https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47338)(
   opened by me…)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Extend WP user entity](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extend-wp-user-entity/)
 *  Thread Starter [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extend-wp-user-entity/#post-11946196)
 * Thanks for your reply, Yes I’m comfortable with php. Which pods hooks should 
   I aim?
 * I’m not expert of pods internals, but I don’t get why I must look at the current
   user, shouldn’t I control the user I’m creating?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Extend WP user entity](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extend-wp-user-entity/)
 *  Thread Starter [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extend-wp-user-entity/#post-11941436)
 * any suggestions?
 * cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LightStart - Maintenance Mode, Coming Soon and Landing Page Builder] create_function() deprecated in PHP 7.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create_function-deprecated-in-php-7-2-8/)
 *  Thread Starter [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create_function-deprecated-in-php-7-2-8/#post-10473227)
 * Thanks for the pull request. Nobody replied to the issue on github, therefore
   I opened the issue in this forum…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [function each() deprecated in PHP 7.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/function-each-deprecated-in-php-7-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/function-each-deprecated-in-php-7-2/#post-10457888)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Access Manager] Where is the plugin API and doc](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-is-the-plugin-api-and-doc/)
 *  [lllor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/)
 * (@lllor)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-is-the-plugin-api-and-doc/#post-10165934)
 * [https://github.com/GM-Alex/user-access-manager](https://github.com/GM-Alex/user-access-manager)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lllor/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)