Title: litefeel's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# litefeel

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/litefeel/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/litefeel/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/litefeel/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/litefeel/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/litefeel/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/litefeel/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/litefeel/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/litefeel/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [I cannot search my plugin in wordpress.org](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cannot-search-my-plugin-in-wordpress-org/)
 *  Thread Starter [litefeel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/litefeel/)
 * (@litefeel)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cannot-search-my-plugin-in-wordpress-org/#post-9412929)
 * Thank you for your reply.
    It’s my mistake. I convert readme.txt form README.
   md. Has not remove badge icon. Now, I remove badge icon. My plugin back to the
   first page when searching by plugin name.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [I cannot search my plugin in wordpress.org](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cannot-search-my-plugin-in-wordpress-org/)
 *  Thread Starter [litefeel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/litefeel/)
 * (@litefeel)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cannot-search-my-plugin-in-wordpress-org/#post-9411376)
 * I use the name of my plugin to search, it is not on the first page.
 * I think this is a bug.
 * What do you think?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)