Title: LIQUID VISUAL's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# LIQUID VISUAL

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Developing with WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/)
   
   In reply to: [insert pages 2020 wide format not reproduced](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/insert-pages-2020-wide-format-not-reproduced/)
 *  Thread Starter [LIQUID VISUAL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/)
 * (@liquid-visual)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/insert-pages-2020-wide-format-not-reproduced/#post-16570347)
 * Solved: This worked fine once I changed the target page template to “Full Width”!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Block Bad Bots and Stop Bad Bots Crawlers and Spiders and Anti Spam Protection] bot for wp super cache?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bot-for-wp-super-cache/)
 *  Thread Starter [LIQUID VISUAL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/)
 * (@liquid-visual)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bot-for-wp-super-cache/#post-11100079)
 * Thank you very much for your kind attention!
 * It is so good to see the online bots table! Thank you for showing me how to find
   the answer instead of providing the answer. It is much more useful to both of
   us!
 * Memory function in Stop Bad Bots has already helped identify a memory issue, 
   so thanks for that as well.
 * Chris
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Block Bad Bots and Stop Bad Bots Crawlers and Spiders and Anti Spam Protection] bot for wp super cache?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bot-for-wp-super-cache/)
 *  Thread Starter [LIQUID VISUAL](https://wordpress.org/support/users/liquid-visual/)
 * (@liquid-visual)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bot-for-wp-super-cache/#post-11099838)
 * Thanks, Bill! Have also asked in WP Super Cache forum.
 * I am having IO Errors. Trying to find source. Also, trying to better understand
   the best way to manage my bots table…should I disable blocking for bots that 
   never show up, or leave the blocking for those enabled? Are there resource implications
   in thus choice?
 * Is the bot nicknamed “crawl” a known problem or a helpful friend?
 * Site is [https://ages.ca](https://ages.ca) and it has been “limited” several 
   times by the web host (hostpapa) due to IO errors. Not sure if site is being 
   subjected to attacks.
 * Related: Does it present a bot load (or other load) on the site server if I generate
   a report from from the google analytics site that involves today’s visitors?
 * If you’d prefer that I post these as individual questions so that others can 
   better find your answers, I will do so.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)