Title: LinuxMaster Club's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# LinuxMaster Club

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Blocksy] The “Social networks” block is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/#post-18393450)
    1. I tried several different versions, but it didn’t help
    2. Perhaps some options affect
    3. Yes, I will ask a question about it.
    4. Yes, everything is updated
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Blocksy] The “Social networks” block is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/#post-18393420)
 * With the “Clearfy Cache” plugin enabled, this block does not work for me, and
   the settings are also not displayed.
 * [https://ibb.co/ZpzhQPq3](https://ibb.co/ZpzhQPq3)
 * With the “Clearfy Cache” plugin turned off, everything works and is displayed
   as it should be.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Blocksy] The “Social networks” block is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/#post-18393410)
 * As you have in the screenshot, the settings are not displayed.
 * Conflict with the plugin Clearfy Cache [https://wordpress.org/plugins/clearfy/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/clearfy/)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Blocksy] The “Social networks” block is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/#post-18393356)
 * It is displayed normally in the sidebar (but it cannot be edited in widgets, 
   and as the Gutenberg editor block, it is also not editable + the settings are
   off
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Blocksy] The “Social networks” block is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/#post-18393351)
 * [https://ibb.co/xKNBCWMQ](https://ibb.co/xKNBCWMQ) – screenshot
 * A theme block that can be used in widgets in the sidebar and as a Gutenberg editor
   block.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Blocksy] The “Social networks” block is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-social-networks-block-is-not-working/#post-18393343)
 * The Theme block
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Grid Gutenberg Blocks - PostX] Grouping in mobile devices](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grouping-in-mobile-devices/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grouping-in-mobile-devices/#post-17698302)
 * Apparently, I didn’t understand you.
 * As I understand it, in the settings you need to select the icons of the desktop
   version, tablet, mobile, and only then set the number of blocks in one row.
 * If this is the case, then it is not obvious to the user (at least to me), perhaps
   you need to make a header with a drop-down list. I actually thought it was a 
   duplication of screen size selection.
 * I also didn’t find any information about it in the documentation on your site(
   maybe I searched badly).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Grid Gutenberg Blocks - PostX] Grouping in mobile devices](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grouping-in-mobile-devices/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grouping-in-mobile-devices/#post-17698276)
 * The first screenshot shows what is currently displayed in the mobile version
 * [https://ru.paste.pics/6fd636a2a9f6f945bcb637316c3f3ca8](https://ru.paste.pics/6fd636a2a9f6f945bcb637316c3f3ca8)
 * The second screenshot: what I would like
 * [https://ru.paste.pics/44e23f837ee6658331089f54df38111d](https://ru.paste.pics/44e23f837ee6658331089f54df38111d)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Grid Gutenberg Blocks - PostX] Grouping in mobile devices](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grouping-in-mobile-devices/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grouping-in-mobile-devices/#post-17696396)
 * I meant that the posts should be one per line in the mobile version, even if 
   there are 2,3,4 of them in the desktop version, etc.
 * I will explain using the example of the application store for Linux “Flathub”
 * [https://flathub.org/](https://flathub.org/)
 * First screenshot: desktop version – 3 posts in one row
 * [https://ru.paste.pics/3914f9ab8ab618b74f8799310245fc65](https://ru.paste.pics/3914f9ab8ab618b74f8799310245fc65)
 * Second screenshot: mobile version – 1 post in one row
 * [https://ru.paste.pics/9aac4039fe3a766d386250ae9e1231d0](https://ru.paste.pics/9aac4039fe3a766d386250ae9e1231d0)
 * So the elements of the blocks will not be as close as they are now
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/).
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Grid Gutenberg Blocks - PostX] Grouping in mobile devices](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grouping-in-mobile-devices/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/grouping-in-mobile-devices/#post-17695608)
 * On the block that you have in the screenshots works, but Post Grid #1 and PostList#
   1 do not (is this not provided for them?)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Blocks — Page Builder Toolkit for Gutenberg Editor] Table of contents Block](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/table-of-contents-block-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/table-of-contents-block-3/#post-14778242)
 * Hi, I’m wondering if there will be Cyrillic support?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stackable - Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks] Reusable blocks not available](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reusable-blocks-not-available/)
 *  [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reusable-blocks-not-available/#post-14760471)
 * I confirm that there are ( [https://site.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=wp_block](https://site.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=wp_block))
   in the reusable blocks themselves, and when you try to add it, it is not displayed(
   I tried only the list block).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Blocks — Page Builder Toolkit for Gutenberg Editor] Table of contents Block](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/table-of-contents-block-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/table-of-contents-block-3/#post-14755390)
 * I know about this: that I can set the necessary anchors myself. At the moment,
   I use the [LuckyWP Table of Contents](https://wordpress.org/plugins/luckywp-table-of-contents/)
   plugin and it adds anchors by itself, and it is good, although now it has not
   generated headers automatically.
 * There is a [GutenTOC](https://wordpress.org/plugins/gutentoc-advance-table-of-content/)
   plugin, so it automatically generates headers, although case-insensitive.
 * Example: [https://artsiberia.ru/hello-world-2/](https://artsiberia.ru/hello-world-2/)
 * Is it possible to do the same, but case-sensitive?
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/).
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Blocks — Page Builder Toolkit for Gutenberg Editor] Advanced Gallery block – Caption](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/advanced-gallery-block-caption/)
 *  [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/advanced-gallery-block-caption/#post-13647028)
 * Now I turned off Lightbox in the Virtue theme settings, the caption worked, but
   I tried various settings configurations in the summer, apparently fixed
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Blocks — Page Builder Toolkit for Gutenberg Editor] Advanced Gallery block – Caption](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/advanced-gallery-block-caption/)
 *  [LinuxMaster Club](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/)
 * (@linuxmasterclub)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/advanced-gallery-block-caption/#post-13646805)
 * [@hannahritner](https://wordpress.org/support/users/hannahritner/)
    Now I turned
   off Lightbox in the Virtue theme settings, the signatures worked, but I tried
   various settings configurations in the summer, apparently fixed

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linuxmasterclub/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)