Title: Link Software LLC's Replies - page 7 | WordPress.org

---

# Link Software LLC

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 241 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/?output_format=md) 
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
7 [8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)…
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/16/?output_format=md)
[17](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/17/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] Logo size does not work?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logo-size-does-not-work/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logo-size-does-not-work/#post-16463421)
 * [@markussss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markussss/) Are you setting 
   both the width and the height of the logo in White Label?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Terms Popup - Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy WordPress Popups] Agreement Expiration](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/agreement-expiration-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/agreement-expiration-2/#post-16419498)
 * [@matthira](https://wordpress.org/support/users/matthira/) I checked this evening
   and the homepage doesn’t have any popups enabled? Are they temporarily off or
   should I check a different section of your site?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] Dashboard with Woocommerce sales and order statistics](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-with-woocommerce-sales-and-order-statistics/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dashboard-with-woocommerce-sales-and-order-statistics/#post-16381647)
 * [@rodrigocs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rodrigocs/) There’s no functionality
   like that. I doubt I would add that as it seems more suited for a WooCommerce-
   specific plugin.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Terms Popup - Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy WordPress Popups] Works Great!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-great-8595/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-great-8595/#post-16302764)
 * Thanks for the review. I’m glad to hear WP Terms Popup worked so well for you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Terms Popup - Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy WordPress Popups] PopUp and Avada Theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/popup-and-avada-theme/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/popup-and-avada-theme/#post-16280958)
 * [@tangentwpservices](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tangentwpservices/) 
   Can you send the URL to me via email? support at linksoftwarellc.com
 * WP Terms Popup should work with Avada. I’ve never heard otherwise but I don’t
   have personal experience with it. This might be a caching problem or a conflict
   with another plugin as well.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Terms Popup - Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy WordPress Popups] Disabling JS / Ad pop up blocker](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disabling-js-ad-pop-up-blocker/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disabling-js-ad-pop-up-blocker/#post-16256099)
 * [@xxaimsxx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xxaimsxx/) WP Terms Popup only
   uses Javascript if you have that option explicitly enabled. I recommend you do
   so, but if you choose not to, the plugin will still work with a user who has 
   JS disabled.
 * [https://termsplugin.com/support/load-popups-with-javascript/](https://termsplugin.com/support/load-popups-with-javascript/)
 * I’ve never heard of issues with pop up blockers from other users.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by dashboard.php](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-modify-header-information-headers-already-sent-by-dashboard-php/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-modify-header-information-headers-already-sent-by-dashboard-php/#post-16252841)
 * [@markussss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markussss/) I was never able
   to recreate this. Did you come up with anything? We can take this to email if
   you would prefer: support {at} linksoftwarellc.com
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Terms Popup - Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy WordPress Popups] Show Popup on user registration page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-popup-on-user-registration-page/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-popup-on-user-registration-page/#post-16241160)
 * [@attilapaksi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attilapaksi/) Sorry, I have
   zero experience with BuddyPress. Do you have a URL I can visit to check things
   out? That might be the easiest way. You can email me directly at: [support@linksoftwarellc.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/7/support@linksoftwarellc.com?output_format=md)
 * Update: The solution ended up being to use the shortcode provided by WP Terms
   Popup on the registration page.
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/).
      Reason: Updated to explain solution
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by dashboard.php](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-modify-header-information-headers-already-sent-by-dashboard-php/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-modify-header-information-headers-already-sent-by-dashboard-php/#post-16209308)
 * [@markussss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markussss/) Weird. I’ll check
   it out and if it’s something I can fix I’ll add it to November’s release.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] Change width of Custom Widget?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-width-of-custom-widget/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-width-of-custom-widget/#post-16209277)
 * [@markussss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markussss/) No problem. Thanks
   for taking the time to check out White Label.
 * I assumed the best way to do this was to break out of the existing widget system.
   It makes sense that other plugins go that route. Unfortunately, the original 
   developer wrote the Custom Widget as it currently works and I haven’t had time
   to rethink it.
 * I’d ultimately like to add the ability to create multiple widgets. Whenever I
   get to that, breaking them out of the current interface and into their own area
   makes a lot of sense.
 * Thanks again for your feedback. I appreciate it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] Does it work?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-it-work-37/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-it-work-37/#post-16208897)
 * [@mgparisi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mgparisi/) This is the first 
   I’ve heard of an issue like this. I’ll look into it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] Change width of Custom Widget?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-width-of-custom-widget/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-width-of-custom-widget/#post-16208871)
 * [@markussss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markussss/) The Custom Widget
   is limited by the constraints built into the WordPress dashboard. The dashboard
   only goes full-width when the screen size is small enough. As the screen size
   grows, so does the number of columns. I don’t know of a way to force a widget
   to be full-width while the rest fall into line with the regular layout.
 * You are right about the Custom Welcome Panel being hit or miss. Your users might
   have it disabled already.
 * So, long answer, you might be out of luck with White Label and full-width widgets
   in the way you want. Sorry.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[White Label - WordPress Custom Admin, Custom Login Page, and Custom Dashboard] Does it work?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-it-work-37/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-it-work-37/#post-16196605)
 * [@mgparisi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mgparisi/) Do you mean to replace
   the login URL or the login page’s design?
 * White Label doesn’t allow you to change the URL at this time. For the login page
   design, make sure you have White Label turned on by clicking the “Turn on White
   Labeling for this site” checkbox on the plugin’s General tab.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Word Count] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool ( PHP8.1)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-warning-trying-to-access-array-offset-on-value-of-type-bool-php8-1/)
 *  [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-warning-trying-to-access-array-offset-on-value-of-type-bool-php8-1/#post-15913610)
 * [@photomaldives](https://wordpress.org/support/users/photomaldives/) Sorry, but
   I haven’t been involved in the development of WP Word Count since June of 2020.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Terms Popup - Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy WordPress Popups] Redirect after clicking decline button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-after-clicking-decline-button/)
 *  Plugin Author [Link Software LLC](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/)
 * (@linksoftware)
 * [4 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-after-clicking-decline-button/#post-15845590)
 * [@aaron19888](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aaron19888/) You can go into
   your Contact page, inside of the WordPress admin, and disable the popup. There
   will be a box on the side called “WP Terms Popup” with a checkbox you can mark
   to turn the popup off on that page.

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 241 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/?output_format=md) 
[2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
7 [8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)…
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[16](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/16/?output_format=md)
[17](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/17/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/linksoftware/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)